Wattpad Or No? (Part 1?)open_in_new

Firestar2477278's Avatar Firestar24772789/25/22 4:00 pm
9/26/2022 10:55 am
Firestar2477278's Avatar Firestar2477278
Yes, I know this is not Minecraft related, buuuuuuuut I just wanted to ask this quick question that would help me out a lot.
Would you read my story on Wattpad or no or should I change how I'm delivering it?
The reason that I ask this is because I post a link to my story (which is on Wattpad) every time I get a new chapter out or whenever I make a skin based on the characters in my story. And I know that Wattpad can be (and is) sus because of all the NSFW stuff posted on it. So I realize that when you guys press the link and find yourselves on Wattpad you might be like, "HOLD UP. BACKTRACK. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE." Because you think that you're gonna see that kind of stuff written out. I don't blame you, it's happened to me more than once when all I wanted was to find a good book to read that wasn't full of that kind of stuff. TwT

The reasons that I have decided to post my story (and many more to come) on Wattpad:
  1. Statistics to show what I can improve on in what areas.
  2. I can get a good shot at publishing one of my books or at least try to figure out how to (Yay!)
  3. I can use it to practice and get better.
  4. I also can follow my friends to read and support their stories :3
I also would like to add that not all stories contain super bad stuff (heavy NSFW, etc) in them. I have read a couple of books that are actually pretty awesome and I would like to think that my story (/future stories) aren't like those.

For those of you who don't press the link or haven't read my story yet this is what the page looks like when you click on the link.

(Three screenshots)

Something you will notice is that it says "Mature." The reason that I put that on my story is because there is cursing. A lot. Or a mediocre amount of cursing, I've only got 4 chapters done so I'm not entirely sure yet. Also, there is bullying. Like what the tags and description say.
So obviously I'm going to put warnings or something to signify what's in my story.
If you don't like any of this stuff, you do not have to read it.

Last thing, if you have any questions, comments (please be nice, I shouldn't have to explain what being nice means), concerns (again be nice and mindful please), helpful suggestions, and/or etc: please comment down below.

I might make another poll later about whether I should give sneak peeks whenever I post about a new chapter being out. Comment about it if you feel like this is something I should do.

If I delete a comment, it's for a good reason.

Also, have a wonderful day and sorry for the word vomit! :3

Poll ended 10/04/2022 4:00 pm.

Firestar2477278
Level 33 : Artisan Warrior uwu