[Offering] Dedicated General Manager for free :)

slurpin's Avatar slurpin2/11/23 4:51 pm
2/13/2023 2:20 pm
Isz's Avatar Isz
Here by im introducing my great friend Jordie to be staff she is a Great management member soo i wanted to post this as an sort of vouch for her please leave your discord names and tags below if you want a great general manager to contact you

1) What is your Minecraft username?

jordiey

2) What position are you seeking?

Management
Community Management:
As a community manager I will be completing all tasks dealing with the following: Players, Buycraft Issues, Support, Suggestions, and Announcements (Note: I will be doing more than this. It is just a basic layout.)
Staff Management:
As a staff manager I will be reviewing staff applications, making sure all of our staff team is on task, dealing with promotions/demotions, making sure all staff receive the correct training for their job, and dealing with issues raised from staff mistakes, incidents, or abuse.
Discord Management:
As a discord manager I will be dealing with support, tickets, watching audit log, dealing with invite-rewards, level-rewards, and booster-rewards, also, making sure all of our bots are the newest and best available tech for the server, making sure the discord looks nice and tidy, Whist secured from botters etc.
Media Management:
As a media manager I will be hiring media, approaching successful youtubers/streamers to record/stream on our server. I will make sure youtubers receive rewards (If given) for recording/streaming. I will be making sure our media team has and maintains any requirements set for the media roles.
Financial Management:
As a financial manager I will be making sure that what goes into the server will come back out with further profit. I will make sure every purchase made is beneficial for the server and will result in further profit.
Document Writing:
As a document writer I will be creating the rules, staff guides, punishment lists, and server economy sheets.

3) What is your Age?

4) how long can you contribute towards the team per day?

Over 10+ hours most days a week

5) What is your age and timezone (EST format preferred)?

GMT , London

6) What would you do to improve the server?(builds, mods, plugins ect.)

Extra stuff beside management I can build and configure plugins.

7) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server? if so what servers, what staff position were you, and how long were you apart of they're staff?

I have been managing for multiple years now, on many servers recent ones
PhoenixCraft
Bricknet
HavocEmpire
These are all recent networks/servers I am managing/have been managing for a few weeks and months I did manage a few years back on more servers but I had a break inbetween so most are shut down now

8) Why should we choose you over anyone else

I think I should be chosen because I can give more time than most other people, I have great experience and mannerisms I’m extremely friendly and helpful towards everyone

9) Billy and John get into an argument and billy starts to use bad words towards john because john kills billy on a pvp enabled part of the server what would you do in this situatlon?

In this situation I would do a temporary mute, swearing should be a no go on any server because it is so disrespectful so probably a 7day mute

10) Billy has donated from the donation store but did not recieve his rank in game and billy comes to you but are of a lower Staff rank what would you do in this situation?

I would discuss with him what rank and what time he ordered it and all the details so I can hand all those details to a higher member of staff so they don’t have to struggle with all the small details

11) A players is spamming in chat and using constant caps in chat? after several times of being asked to stop the player still continues his/her actions. What would you do in this situation?

in this situation if they have been asked to stop it would be a temporary mute but longer probably 14 day mute.

12) Tell us about yourself.

hey I’m Jordie or Jay I’m from London, I ride and look after Grand Prix horses :), I love animals I have 3 cats and a new puppy I’ve been playing Minecraft since it released on bedrock, and Java since 2015, I love to build in minecraft it’s very relaxing

soo i hope i told you enough about jordiey we await your responds :)

slurpin
Level 3 : Apprentice System