Infinite bridge generator

skruft's Avatar skruft4/2/24 3:48 am
2 emeralds 138 3
4/2/2024 7:08 pm
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
is it possible to make an infinite bridge generator? i was thinking of maybe trying this out, but you cant move dispensers with pistons, and you cant stick to the ground, due to the piston push limit. i was wondering if there was any sort of concept that would make it possible to create an infinite bridge generator.
skruft
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ScotsMiser
04/02/2024 11:54 am
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
Older cobble version is described here: AFK ∞ Bridge Builder! Minecraft
newer version here: Infinite Bridge Builder! [​AFK] (only 20 blocks) | Minecraft [​STILL works]
both by RaysWorks and both require a player AFKing in situ to place/pick-up the required lava

There are also a variety of designs for infinite ice bridge machines (based on using Frost Walker to created frosted ice) that will run unattended but are useful only in the end (or other areas too dark to melt the ice).
e.g. Fast Frosted Ice Highway Maker (12,000 blocks per hour) 1.16
skruft
04/02/2024 5:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
history
thanks! does it work on multiplayer servers?
ScotsMiser
04/02/2024 7:08 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
I suspect it may depend on the server (spigot & bucket can both interfere with RS devices), but at least one of the RaysWorks vids shows another player assisting and I would be surprised if ilmango would put out sonething that didn;t (particularly without labeling it as such)

Additionally, th e comments sections would seem to confirm they do work on [​most] servers. [At least one comment on ilmango's claims it will not work on 2b2t, but no other commenter has confirmed. NOTE: I did not read all the comments on any of these.]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome