Moron’s Revival - A server type thing

Carrotthepig's Avatar Carrotthepig5/6/24 10:11 pm
3 emeralds 107 1
5/7/2024 3:09 am
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
Are you looking for a Minecraft bedrock survival world to play on? Are you wanting to play with other people, but are too scared to go out and make friends yourself? Are you looking for a relaxing server? Well then, you’ve come to the right place! (More or less)

Welcome to Moron’s Revival! A sequel to Moron Survival, a survival world that gained no traction and died.

What do we have?

- Middle School Humor
- Slightly offensive Humor
- No redeeming qualities
- A “cool” world
- Some weird people
- An ancient being from Precambrian time
- A chill server we are looking to populate

Yup, we’re the weird kids. If that sounds appealing to you join!

ALSO! Looking for free YouTube content? Filming is permitted with permission! You’ll be as big as [INSERT POPULAR MINECRAFT YOUTUBER]! (We are not contractually bound to that statement.) (In the event that you are exposed for actions like most Minecraft YouTubers, you will be shunned and banished)

Rules?

- Griefing is permitted as long as the crime is small (Aka, knocking a tiny hole in someone’s house is ok. Blowing up someone’s house is not)
- Do not do anything you’ll regret.
- Do not envoke the munchers wrath

Any buyers? No….? Well what if, I uh, told you it was free?

Note - The world is currently inhabited by three people, two that have already played for a couple of hours. The world is not a realm yet. The likelihood of me making it a realm depends on how many people actually join from this. Until then, the world will be up some days (my schedule is packed) Any time after 4:00 Central Daylight time.

Note 2 - Jointing the discord server will put you in a waiting room. At some point we will interview you to see if you’re fit for the world. We’re not too strict, don’t worry.

discord link: https://discord.gg/RremwVJ8

Please join, we need players.
Carrotthepig
Level 1 : New Miner