Requesting: Body Actors Pay Included For Fantasy style YouTube challenge series

8-bit Forums's Avatar 8-bit Forums7/14/23 10:11 pm history
1 emeralds 169 3
8/11/2023 6:46 pm
sironi's Avatar sironi
I am currently looking for someone to play a body actor for a series I wish to record. The current characters I need playing are The Lord Traveler a deity esc character and his high magician uMerik. There will be no voice acting as the characters speak in chat, playing the characters also requires you to be able to use some commands as the setting is canonically with Minecraft so commands and such are apart of the world. This is a semi scripted performance and the rest is free form, you will be given time cards during the recording session for when to say something or announce something at sometime. As well as doing free form work such as if a character wishes to speak with you or request something with the aid of the characters omnipotent powers, this applies to both roles. Pay will be included at a base price of 20, higher pay is negotiable and if I enjoy your work on set I will consider increasing your pay to more then 20 dollars.
8-bit Forums
Level 1 : New Miner