Request: can someone remake Stampylonhead's The Infected Temple adventure map he played 11 years ago

Foxy_Playz's Avatar Foxy_Playz4/15/24 3:02 pm history
2 emeralds 181 9
4/18/2024 8:50 am
StormWatcher's Avatar StormWatcher
I went back to one of Stampylonghead's Minecraft Xbox videos and found the infected temple adventure map him and his friends played 11 years ago, and I was wondering if someone could actually recreate that adventure map for me to play on a Minecraft Java Edition 1.8 as its the closest old version that works for me and is almost similar to the xbox 360 editions title update in 2013. I have been wanting to play it but my Xbox 360 Slim doesn't turn on anymore so I thought why not ask if someone can remake it in java edition for me.

here is the link to the first video if you need to get an idea of the map www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9U_0MsZM78&t=39s

Using the first part of the series might give a better idea but I'm linking the whole playlist incase you need a more in detail version of it as there is no good images I can find on the internet

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA6npybUvW-_HKftqSAsI6Wil_Sd1n1BE
Foxy_Playz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2024 9:17 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
StormWatcher
I'm not going to give a guarantee just yet, but if no one else does, perhaps I may try my hand at it (also the link to the playlist just goes to the 1st episode for some reason).
04/16/2024 11:09 pm
Foxy_Playz
somehow it was a link to the first episode but i put the playlist link there now
04/17/2024 8:37 pm
StormWatcher
Just a question, how down to the minute detail do you wish for it to be? (Including signs and smaller details like that,) Down to a T? Or is it OK to tweak/modify some things slightly (not much, just some things if it's fine-otherwise I'll try to match everything).
04/17/2024 9:17 pm
Foxy_Playz
I would like it to almost match the original but its fine if you have to tweak or modify anything
04/17/2024 9:29 pm
StormWatcher
Ok. I will try to keep it as close to the original as I am able.
04/18/2024 1:34 am
Foxy_Playz2
no problem also this is my temp account right now cause it said the session was expired and it logged me out so i kinda forgot the password rip
04/16/2024 11:28 pm
StormWatcher
Thanks for fixing that. I'll see if I can figure out if I can recreate it then (again, not fully promising anything, but I can try).
04/16/2024 11:07 pm
Foxy_Playz
ok thanks and i will see why the link took you to the first episode
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome