[First 5 FREE! 1 per person] Phat's writing shack

phatinventor's Avatar phatinventor3/3/15 11:09 am
1 emeralds 231 3
4/21/2015 9:45 am
phatinventor's Avatar phatinventor
Got ideas for stories and lore you want to turn into writing but don't have time? Need help writing lore for a server? Look no further! I can turn the thoughts in your head into lore or stories (I specialize in lore).

Pricing: To help build my reputation I will do the first five projects I get for free (1 per person), as long as I can use you as a reference. After that you can negotiate a price with me.

Here is an example of my work, this is only for you to look at so do not take this and re-post it as your own.
Click to reveal
Hello, let me tell you about myself. I am an above average human with almost no special power of any type, besides being almost completely invisible to the world. I would tell you my name but its a little hard to do that as I don’t know it. If you want to, you can call me Guardian, Defender, Hero of the battle of Yanka’tag, or Death. There is more to this list and it is actually quite extensive and includes “That Blithering fool who destroyed my corn!”, to be fair, I did destroy his corn. Well I could sit here for hours telling you every single one of my names, but I just don’t have the time to do that.
Now enough about names, I came here to tell you about the nameless. The nameless are pretty much random people who have no recollection of their past, including their name, which is why we are called nameless. We are not sure about the past of any of the nameless so some of us may have been murderers and thieves, while others might have been great lords or powerful kings. In the end it makes no difference for us, we have no names, no memory, no friends. It’s like we are newborns, with no past history except what can be remembered of the womb.
Most nameless have been popping up mainly in one place, a corn field in the middle of nowhere, it’s actually the same corn field that I partially destroyed when I woke up. Now instead of a farm it is a safe haven for all nameless, it doesn't matter to us if the nameless we are protecting is a horrible murderer or not, we protect our own. This doesn't mean we let people get away with their crimes, it's just that we dislike others messing with our affairs. That and our detectives are slightly more efficient than theirs.

I will post here when I have an opening!
5/5 opening available!
phatinventor
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger