[Request] A personnal skin

Psykoschlumpf's Avatar Psykoschlumpf7/2/13 6:08 pm
1 emeralds 245 4
7/6/2013 3:25 pm
Anxiety Opossum's Avatar Anxiety Opossum
Hi you all talented skinners, i looked around PMC to find a skin that could suit to me, but I found none, and as a builder, I'm unable to do one myself. So if you accept the challenge, here is what I'd like to have:

-The head must be the one from my PMC pic: a purple-eyed black slime
-I'd like to see a very detailed black toxedo for the rest of the body. You can let the black and purple hands appear. You can add whatever you want, on it, pocket, tie, bow tie, small flower,...

Hope there'll be someone to take the challenge!

Friendly, Psyko'
Psykoschlumpf
Level 55 : Grandmaster Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Psykoschlumpf
07/02/2013 7:55 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Nether Knight
This one is very nice! Could you just put off the thing on the head and try to find the same eye color than on my pic?

Btw, the toxedo is perfect
Anxiety Opossum
07/06/2013 3:25 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
sure
Click to reveal

like this?
Anxiety Opossum
07/02/2013 7:24 pm
Anxiety Opossum
07/02/2013 6:51 pm
PsykoschlumpfHi you all talented skinners, i looked around PMC to find a skin that could suit to me, but I found none, and as a builder, I'm unable to do one myself. So if you accept the challenge, here is what I'd like to have:

-The head must be the one from my PMC pic: a purple-eyed black slime
-I'd like to see a very detailed black toxedo for the rest of the body. You can let the black and purple hands appear. You can add whatever you want, on it, pocket, tie, bow tie, small flower,...

Hope there'll be someone to take the challenge!

Friendly, Psyko'

Sure! I'l probably have it done in an hour or two. I'd like to see it once it's done! if you want to meet me on MC, go to this server: EDawg878.com and then type /phome aeropulse.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome