Minecraft Wolf Personality Ideas

Drake__archer's Avatar Drake__archer3/16/24 10:02 pm history
3 emeralds 107 2
3/16/2024 11:31 pm
DuckShade_Official's Avatar DuckShade_Official
I am making a minecraft mod where Wolves can have different personalities, similar to Pandas.

I was thinking of have 9 personalities, (Friendly/Outgoing, Confident/Assertive, Playful/Energetic, Calm/Relaxed, Loyal/Protective, Independent/Aloof, Sensitive/Timid, Curious/Investigative, and Stubborn/Strong-willed), and I wanted to make it so each Wolf would have one of the 9.

But I can't decide how to choose them, so maybe someone else could help me?

Should the personalities be:
A. Completely random with different chances, (10%, 2%, 50%, ect.)
B. Completely random with the same chances, (15%, 15%, 15%, ect.)
C. Pre-determined depending on the variant, (Pale = 100%, Spotted = 100%, Ashen = 100%, ect.)
D. Completely random, but the chance of a certain personality is higher depending on the variant, (Pale = 70%, Spotted = 40%, Ashen = 65%, ect.)

Please vote in the poll below!

It will end after a week, so hurry!

If you need any clarification, or have other ideas, please comment below!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Poll ended 03/23/2024 10:02 pm.

Drake__archer
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder