I Need Ideas For My Mod

Drake__archer's Avatar Drake__archer3/13/24 6:24 pm history
3 emeralds 135 3
3/19/2024 1:57 pm
DustinShannon's Avatar DustinShannon
I am making a Create mod addon where you can make a new, special liquid using a complicated process, and you can then put that liquid in a new, special machine to turn it into rotational power for the create mod.

I know how I would make the mod, but the only problem I am having is coming up for ideas for the new, special liquid, and the new, special machine.

I can't come up with and ideas, so maybe you have some?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Drake__archer
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

DustinShannon
03/19/2024 1:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Liquid Magnetism: attracts objects from the environment to a certain point.
Zero Gravity Bubbles Fluid: Allows objects to float in the air or move without gravity.
Liquid Energy Catalyst: speeds up the creation processes and gives a bonus to the efficiency of machines.
Liquid Light: Creates illumination in the dark and can be used to create futuristic lamps.
How do you like these ideas? :)
WindarteArg
03/14/2024 2:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
history

Why is there no liquid converter?
where you can add liquids that are converted with the material such as liquid fat, salt water and among others

ScotsMiser
03/13/2024 9:54 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Are you asking for a name? Essence of Coriolis

or how it might be generated? Create a setup where a mob (possibly a specific type) spins in place [i.e. cause a pathfinding glitch]

For the machine idk, just give it plenty of "bliken litzen und poompkin pizdens" [blinking lights and pumping pistons = idiomatically lits of light changes and movement]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome