Free Graphics Giveaway! (Professional GFX Designer)

ImTully's Avatar ImTully10/23/14 9:35 pm
1 emeralds 362 6
10/24/2014 2:57 am
[]WizzerPlays[]'s Avatar []WizzerPlays[]
Hello! I'm a Proffesional Graphics Designer who has been professionally doing Graphics for approximately a year now. I usually get paid to do graphic design but I love this community so much, and I'm also pretty bored xD So I'm going to be doing them for FREE for 48 hours!

To receive free graphics just comment below what you want, and how you want it to look!

Also, these take time to make so please be patient. They also take a lot of effort and hard work so if you could subscribe to meh that'd mean a lot, also check the channel once I'm done your graphics because I could have done a speedart for you!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondGeckoGames
ImTully
Level 21 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

[]WizzerPlays[]
10/24/2014 2:57 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Hi! Could I get a full revamp for my channel? Banner and Profile Pic
and if possible, can the banner be a gif/animated one? They're supported now.
youtube.com/user/wizzerplays

Thanks,
I'd like it to be based on
minecraft, cod, etc. I want it gaming based.
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
10/24/2014 2:15 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Can I please have an avatar that is 150x150, has my skin on it and has something to do with MC cookies please? My IGN is TheLittleBiskit.
Karbru
10/24/2014 1:51 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Ign: superdaddy21

What i want: Anything to do with my skin :3

Tankyou <3
Marthellio
10/23/2014 11:34 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Hello Can I have a youtube banner that says ManoPlaysMC, with 3 split backgrounds, one a desert, another a forest, and another one that you can deciede, the letters could be just about anything, go creative and do what you can, I can make do with just about anything!
Project Venom
10/23/2014 11:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Hello!

I have discovered your channel before and I absolutely adore your graphics and art!

Erm..so yah

First!

I think it is great that you are giving back to this wonderful community that we have placed ourselves in! This is a really nice and mature thin to do, especially for someone in our age range. (14-16 years)

Second!

You have earned a subscriber and a sub plus an Honorable Mention on my PMC profile! I wish you the best of luck with your graphics business! I wish to see your channel and profile grow, that is why I am doing what was said above!

Also!

May I have a piece of that amazing artwork? If so, my specifications are down below!

What I would want!: There are a couple pieces. but you don't have to do them all! Take what you can handle at a reasonable pace.

Youtube Banner: My skin shooting a bow and arrow across the banner.

The scheme: I would love it if you could make the colour scheme a nice blue like the color of "Also!" above and a nice light purple.

As well as that, can it say?: ImSlick in nice big letters. As well as that please list my twitch: ImSlick Twitter:ImSlick.

Make sure to include somewhere like below my name: Made by ImTully!

Advance Profile Picture: Me with a bow on my back and my arms crossed in front of me with a slightly vicious smile. The colour scheme can be the same as the above.

P.S. Could I talk to you again as my skin will be changing to a permanent one within several days. Thanks!

Thank you so much and keep up your fabulous work!
TwerkyLegs_PvP
10/23/2014 10:38 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Hello! I would like a simple Skype & Youtube avatar/icon with my skin included in the picture! Thanks!

IGN: Surgatations
Theme: Forest
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome