Feedback on shop idea needed

BobTheGodly's Avatar BobTheGodly4/9/15 11:02 am
1 emeralds 170 2
4/10/2015 8:58 am
BobTheGodly's Avatar BobTheGodly
I am a good texturer and can whip up a nice quality 16x16 texture in about 20 minutes. What I was thinking is a shop where you post your texture request and it gets filled out in due time and posted on a different website for you to pick up at any time or look at other requests that have been filled out to use.

Benefits, no having to converse with each other saving time and your request is filled out automatically. Free, well in exchange the texturer gets ad revenue, and hopefully a subscriber.

Drawbacks, final textures are as is, a new request is needed for a do over. Your texture is on display for anyone to use. May take awhile for your texture to be completed, and if you arent specific enough you may get skipped over.

What i need to know if this is worthwhile to do or if there are other problems in it I didn't forsee, and personal opinions.
BobTheGodly
Level 48 : Master Modder