My Portfolio
Logo Example
YouTube Layout Example
YouTube Intro Example
Video FX Examples
T-Shirt Design Examples
jsoft
Level 56 : Grandmaster Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Kytoko
11/15/2011 8:57 am
Level 23 : Expert Network
All Planet Minecraft members get everything for free, as most who ask for YouTube backgrounds and sigs aren't fussed about the quality (HD, non-HD), as long as it's useable they're happy

The prices are there for people who want to advertise there stuff, or want a fancy HD YouTube background. Either way, it's more demanding on my PC and skills so I have to charge. Like Carole, said, PMC gets everything free, I do it all for free except the HD part, all sigs and avatars will be standard quality
mommaCarole
11/15/2011 8:32 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
thing is, j-soft, Emorak is advertising his GFX but is providing the services for free to all PMC users. Unless ALL your services are being provided for free as well, you can't advertise. Does that make sense?

Yes, he has prices attached, but if you read the post, the services are being provided for free to PMC users.
Borisr55
11/15/2011 12:30 am
Level 48 : Master Modder
not that I have anything against you or your products, but it is illegal and against the rules to advertise on PMC...

"This is not allowed on this site due to the potential legal action and/or the possibility of scamming. Any posts that Sell/distribute or promote the selling/distributing of a product will be deleted. (This also relates to advertising)"
jsoft
11/15/2011 12:45 am
Borisr55
11/15/2011 12:50 am
Level 48 : Master Modder
wow, sorry... that's new. I guess if your offer isn't for a big business then you can post in the Shops and Services... hmm "the more you know"
jsoft
11/15/2011 8:27 am
Sorry for sorta going off on you. I just got a little worried that my post was gonna get deleted after spending all that time on the packages display
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome