Creation Makers Unite!

riNICKulous's Avatar riNICKulous5/28/11 3:41 pm
1 emeralds 174 2
12/13/2013 8:22 pm
riNICKulous's Avatar riNICKulous
To: Minecrafters around the world,

I'm looking for someone who loves creating new things in Minecraft and would be willing to build a few pieces. These are all things I've been wanting to get to but just lack the time to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I will of course credit you whenever I use that level for anything! I also have a zip file with quite a few levels saved up that I'm willing to share(over 30 worlds of work compiled!!!) I do have some requirements though(nothing too bad I hope!)..
Criteria:
-Structure must be built without destroying/modifying the world around you(you can use INVedit)
-Must be in zip file(please, as I don't know how to use .rar files)
-Structures must remain hollow, so I can furnish them for homes

The 1st structure I would love if someone would build:
I would love if someone could make a companion cube from the game Portal/Portal 2. I've seen some companion cube pics around and it appears they are using wools and smooth stone to make it.

The 2nd structure I would love if someone would build:
A giant replica pig from the game. Looks like pink and black wools will be the majority on this one.

The 3rd structure I would love if someone could build:
A giant replica creeper from the game. Ive seen ones made of sponge that look legit but If you know something better to make it out of, then go ahead!

The 4th structure I would love if someone could build:
A fairly decent size cobblestone/slab/glass house in the Nether. As for the world above, you can leave the surface portal out in the open and I will build on the surface! (if someone wants to get crafty and make the portal to this structure inside one of the above structures, then that would be cool too)

Extra Credit:
If anyone can replicate any of the levels from Left 4 Dead games, then you will have just become my best Minecraft friend! lol

Thanks again if you decide to help,

riNICKulous
riNICKulous
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer