I Code FREE Custom Plugins. [Suggestions Needed]

xBlazeTECH's Avatar xBlazeTECH8/13/13 1:21 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 19
3/22/2014 3:53 am
kryMas's Avatar kryMas
I make custom plugins for fun in my spare time, I would like to make one for you if you are interested. There are no strings attached, I just enjoy coding. I am the rank of coder, developer, or tech on most of the servers I play on. The best part is
Click to reveal
I will even give you the source code if you wish to check and complie the code yourself.

So, if you are interested, there are a couple ways to get in contact with me.
You can e-mail me at xblazetech@mcattractions.us, Text me at (860)255-4497, or even just private message me on the forums, but the best way would probabally be replying in this thread. Please leave your Name and E-mail address, as wel as a short discription of the plugin you would like. If you have a name in mind, then feel free to include that as well. Thank you, and Happy Minecrafting!
xBlazeTECH
Level 14 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

kryMas
03/22/2014 3:53 am
Level 47 : Master Bunny
Hi, I need a plugin developer for many custom minigame ideas. Do you think you could help? We can pay later in the future when the server recieves donations if you would like.
Issac1222
03/21/2014 5:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hellu, I need a plugin for a new zombie server I'm starting. If you're willing to take the job my Skype is mcissac1222 and my e-mail is minecraftguy290@gmail.com. Cheers!
Legion_Craft
02/05/2014 3:28 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
We are looking for professional developers for our network. If you are interested message me or contact us through our website.

http://officiallegioncraft.enjin.com/
cdias900
02/05/2014 12:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I m looking for a coder to make a 1v1 plugin that u can challenge players to a default 1v1 (full iron, diamond sword with sharpness 1, 8 soups) for 2 types of buffeds 1v1s (with strengh II and other with strengh II and speed II) and for a customized 1v1 that u can choose wich sword or armour u will use, u can also choose if u want a 1v1 with refill or without refill, u can choose the enchantments of the sword and of the armor and u can choose if u want a single match, a first to 3 or a first to 5. If u make this u will have the coder rank in my pvp server.

My skype: pedro.campos700
Email: cdias900@gmail.com
I'll tell u more details if u contact me.
Eminemboy
09/05/2013 6:53 pm
I would like a mini-game plugin, but it might be a little hard. Heres what it is:

Name:
Knock Out
Objective:
Be the last player standing
How to play:
For 3 minutes, you must run around the map finding a good hiding place to place your lamp. When you place your lamp, you cant pick it back up. After the three
minutes is up, if your lamp isn't placed, it gets placed where you are standing. Also
after the three minutes is up, you will get the items of the kit you choose. You have 3 lives to start out with, and whenever you die, you respawn at your lamp. But if a player destroys your lamp and doesnt get killed for 30 seconds, then you cant respawn anymore, and the other player gets and extra 3 lives. The players aren't able to build or destroy in the maps BTW
More:
The maps will be provided, and so will the kit names/ideas. You will also become and administrator/developer on the server that I will be making for the minigame. More info if you agree, Thanks!
theDigitalGhost_
08/28/2013 9:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hello. If you'd be willing to code just a small part of a plugin ( To implement into our plugin ) That'd be awesome.
whiteflowr
08/18/2013 11:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I am looking fora developer, please be my developer!
bigisw
08/15/2013 10:09 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
BlazeTech What a surprise. Could you add me on Skype, I got a big plugin job for you

Big.
adventurequest
08/15/2013 6:55 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
Hi,Ive been looking for a custom plugin which wont be easy to code.
Basic Idea of the plugin: Players goes and rightclick a sign which will teleport them to a waiting room waiting for the room to get full (20 players) then they will pick a class of a wall (like in mobarena) then they will get teleported into a arena (in my case a city) they will always spawn on ramdom spots in the map they cant bring in anything but guns.
(Yes the plugin will require guns of the flans mod) Then it will be free for all everyone will kill everyone and last man standing will get a shoutout saying "The LastMan Standing Is: "insertplayername" and they will get prize money

Email: charlieekstrom1@gmail.com
MCRique
08/15/2013 6:13 am
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
I mailed you about getting a custom plugin for my server. Check for a mail from Isaac@glasserfamily.org. Thanks
aroglu
08/15/2013 4:20 am
Level 23 : Expert Caveman
Hello, I need a big plugin if you can make so contact me from skype: xxarogluxx
or email: asim.aroglu@hotmail.com.tr

it will be a big plugin so i will not wrte here.
progamingkilz
08/14/2013 10:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Here come the noobs!!!!!
INCOMMING
Seriously why do people ask for plugins that are already done they just need to install some other plugins to get the same thing
JustANormalSon1cNerd
08/15/2013 5:35 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Yes, but those other plugins might not be EXACTLY what they want, not up to date and the author of that plugin isn't going to continue on it or that the plugin has a bug that stops it from working until the plugin author can find it
xXEPICxTTOWN24Xx
08/14/2013 10:33 pm
Hello,
My name is Dominic and I am currently looking for someone to join my dev team! The plugins will all be bukkit and nothing else. I am also looking into coding myself so if you could also teach me the ropes that would be amazing!

Email: Dominicguerriero@yahoo.com

I would like to keep contact with you so if you can add me on Skype: ttown24dng

I am looking forward to you helping my server and teaching me some things.

Thanks,
Epic
PandemicMoon08
08/14/2013 9:20 pm
Level 24 : Expert Network
I have an idea for a plugin that would not only help me and my server, but the community of Bukkit as well. I know a tiny bit of coding, but not enough to code this plugi or be much of an assist to you, yet. If your interested you can email me at contact@moon-network.net, pm on here, or reply to this post.
Thanks,
Pandemic Moon
Vortura Network
08/14/2013 1:22 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Hi! I am theDigitalGhost from the Vortura Network.
My plugin is very detailed and hard to understand, so could we maybe talk?
ReapersBanners
08/14/2013 12:54 am
Hello, I'm Ryan the Loopcraft server Director. Our server needs a custom plugin in which all foods do not stack. Please contect me via skype razzerryan23
mgusciora1
08/13/2013 9:31 pm
Hi am looking for someone to help with server plugins and make some and you seem like the right guy so if your interseted skype me at mgusciora13
MechaAdster
08/13/2013 5:47 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
Hello,

I am currently looking for a developer that will work with my server team and help develop unique and interesting plugins for my server network.

The plugins you develop will be for Bukkit and Spigot (Spigot when it comes to teleportation to other servers in the network.)

The Bukkit plugins are going to be PvP map based, and custom to each map we make for people to play on. Here is one of my ideas for an alpha stage plugin.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/plugin ... in.167357/

As our developer, you would stay on as staff and continue to develop and improve the custom plugins featured on the server.

Contact me on Skype for more details: adamadster
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome