LF: An Artist to Finish a Job

Wolfenfrei's Avatar Wolfenfrei10/7/13 1:38 pm
1 emeralds 313 7
10/15/2013 7:36 am
Devine-Network's Avatar Devine-Network
Hey folks!

We've been working on setting up a Minecraft server for a while now, and don't want to open it until we get all of the art assets finished. However, our previous artist had a family issue that forced him to drop the project, leaving us with a bunch of unfinished assets. We need an artist to finish up what's left!

Here's what we need completed:

- 2 Mini-Game thumbnails
- 12 shop icons (3 unique, the rest palette-swaps of those 3)
- 1 Avatar similar to our current banner
- 1 Simple signature banner
- Finishing work on an Axe and a TNT image

The first mini-game thumbnail should have a road with a bow and sword (similar to our logo), and the second should have a Steve holding a torch in a dungeon.

The first unique shop icon should be a brown bag (think like Link's rupee pouch), with a gem on it that can be palette-swapped. The second unique shop icon should be a sword (stone, iron, gold, diamond for the different verisons of it). The third unique shop icon should be a little house, with the building materials palette-swappable.

Below is some of the artwork already made for our server, just so you can get a feel for it. The artist who gets the job will be given a .rar file containing all art assets up to this point. Please reply with samples of your work as well as your price range and estimated time to complete this. Thank you!

Wolfenfrei
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect