The Name's Amy

LolTurdFerguson's Avatar LolTurdFerguson2/14/13 12:59 pm
1 emeralds 118 1
2/15/2013 5:14 pm
Piddlesam's Avatar Piddlesam
I've been here for about a week, and still haven't introduced myself properly!

My name is Amy. I am an artist, a lover of literature and philosophy, and a pretty good constructor of alternate realities. ;]

I enjoy gaming (FPS mainly [BO2, Halo 4, Crysis], as well as RPG's (cough Skyrim cough) and other PC games such as Bastion and Minecraft). If anyone ever plays Xbox Live, please feel free to add me. My two Gamertags are LolTurdFerguson and Qu33nIsis.

My true passion lies in the arts though. I love immersing myself into a creative environment. And I guess that's what drew me to Minecraft so magnetically.

A chance to build a reality that's constructed by my standards? Yes please.

Anyway, I'm pretty obscure, a little strange, and I tend to ramble.

It's nice meeting everyone, and I hope to make some wonderful connections across this amazing community!

If you would like to check out my art, please feel free to see my thread here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/queen-isis-graphics-looking-for-experience-t214753.html

Or my Deviantart account : http://spiral-0ut.deviantart.com/
LolTurdFerguson
Level 38 : Artisan Dragonborn