OOPS! New here!

iOBu's Avatar iOBu12/6/14 5:44 pm
1 emeralds 342 5
12/6/2014 7:29 pm
Skitto493's Avatar Skitto493
Hi everyone! We are iOBu, by we, I mean iOne and Bubblebaby hence the iOBu name! We have been posting all our content and we forgot to say hi to everyone so...hi! We are mainly builders and absolutely love a detailed building or structure. We tend to do videos on Youtube and apart from that we enjoy giving out the downloads and just playing Minecraft overall. We've done some amazing things we've never published and probably won't but we generally like doing bases and just random builds. We are in our mid 20's and enjoy playing other games too though we always return to Minecraft since...who doesn't love the updates? We've played with huge modpacks and simple survival and tend to love both. We both started playing back in Alpha and have been hooked. Anyways! Enough rambling! We'd love to meet friendly people so stop by and say hello if you'd like, we're very friendly and don't bite!
iOBu
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Ladybug