Im new!

DigiornosPizza's Avatar DigiornosPizza11/18/13 8:29 pm
11/20/2013 11:04 am
Midnight's Avatar Midnight
hello! im The Oracle Turret, and i'm different. (portal reference) im new and I want to know what to do first. can someone help me?
DigiornosPizza
Level 17 : Journeyman Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Midnight
11/20/2013 11:04 am
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Locked: Use your Main account, don't make random alt accounts to evade your ban history.
Lorde
11/19/2013 4:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Hey Turret! I'm Nova. If you need people to play with check this out

new-gaming-clan-t328571.html
Ironjically
11/19/2013 4:18 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Architect
What are you people talking about? This website is ALWAYS down or slow! And about 50% of the site is literally amateur submissions with obviously little care but into them. The staff ARE out to get you. They will use ANY reason, ABSOLUTELY ANY reason they can find, personal or not, to remove your submission, that you may or may not have spent an hour to post. I don't hate the site, its just that it could be better, and there are better places for certain things. In fact, PMC is the best place for texture packs, projects, and blogs in my opinion. Oh and btw, i am not going anywhere.
aman207
11/19/2013 12:24 am
Level 40 : Master Cake
Pikamoar2121PMC celebrated its 3rd birthday and its 10,000 member recently, its popular.

Small correction. That should be 1,000,000
TheBoss0260
11/18/2013 10:04 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ninja
Welcome! Hope you enjoy PMC
spires33
11/18/2013 10:03 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
welcome my young one.... may the force be with you
Ironjically
11/18/2013 10:01 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Architect
don't bother replying to the ones begging for your Skype. Most of the time they're creepy old fat men. Anyways you can do very much. Of course i don't enjoy the website too much. You will learn that the servers (FOR THE WEBSITE) are awful and are often extremely slow, or completely down. There are also abusive staff out to find any reason to remove your submission, so be careful. You can post things from mods to maps, textures to blogs, skins to servers. You can ask questions in the forums, but I recommend http://www.MinecraftForum.net if you want Forums. And if you're looking for servers, go to Minecraftservers.net. This is a good place to post stuff though, as it is very popular. Honestly This would've been my last choice for the most popular MC hub. Its a bit cheesy and it is annoying sometimes. None of the good mods such as TMI, SPC, Rei's Minimap, Modloader, Optifine, or forge are on here, and most mods you will find are either crappy, barely change anything, crash your game, or are completely incompatible. So this place isn't good for mods. If its mods you want, go to 6minecraft.net. If its skins you want, go to http://www.minecraftskins.com. PMC doesn't have many good skins, most of them are very amateur. And theres your guide. Good luck.
Punkamoar
11/19/2013 12:06 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
you learned for yourself that the servers are slow, and that is your opinion. Also, i HATE when people say that the staff are abusive, THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON, all the sites that you posted are just sites WITHOUT competent mod teams (with the exception of MCF, but these forums are way better), so theres a bunch of stolen stuff, spam, etc. The server place you listed, you say its better since "its popular"... PMC celebrated its 3rd birthday and its 10,000 member recently, its popular. Honestly, this is my first choice for the most popular MC hub, as it is the ONLY site that has the option for posting your skins, maps, textures, mods, blogs, servers, a forum, chat, and has annual contests. Your definition "good mods" include some of the good ones, but they were made BEFORE this site was founded, so your evidence of "no good mods" is caboshed. There is a ton of great mods on here, you just have never taken the time to look for them. PMC has a ton of good skins, sure there are a bunch of amateur ones, look at the good ones, you shut off an entire skinning base because of some amateur skins. The Skindex is an infestation of bad, stolen, and spammish skins, way worse than PMC.

Your guide stank, PMC is a great place, your point of view is ***way*** off, i'd consider looking at it again, maybe looking at some reviews of the site, but this view of the site is off.

You can easily look for tutorials on how to do things in the forums, and ask more specific questions on things too, for an entire guide is hard to come by, especially just asking for one

-Pikamoar2121
aman207
11/18/2013 11:21 pm
Why are you here? The stuff you said is your own opinion. If you believe that the mods here are not great, then fine, go make your own and see how hard it is. If you don't like the skins, that's not my problem, go away.
ebrbrbbrbrb
11/18/2013 10:07 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
With everything you just said, I am now offended. Please, take a better look at PMC. For example the servers are ok, but I will say that most are spam. Mods are usually good. Skins are ok, but http://www.minecraftskins.com is nothing but stolen skins.
PS: Welcome to PMC TheOracleTurret
Eternal_Edge
11/18/2013 9:56 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
Welcome to PMC!
AnimeFanFTW
11/18/2013 9:55 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Welcome to PMC TheOracleTurret!
Make sure to read the rules for this site and hope you have a great time!

Also, I love Portal 2!
Dusty15
11/18/2013 9:49 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
aman207
11/18/2013 9:15 pm
I love portal 2. Its great.

Welcome to the community!

Hope to see you around the forums!
FlamingPaw
11/18/2013 8:49 pm
Level 26 : Expert Mage
Welcome to PlanetMinecraft!
killerbrainbow
11/18/2013 8:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
New to Minecraft or the website?
Because i can help you!
werm1423
11/18/2013 8:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Hello! Do you have Skype I could help you though my mic isn't so good ?
DigiornosPizza
11/18/2013 8:38 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dolphin
wow everyones so talented on the front page
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome