Looking for Youtubers!

Naxiey's Avatar Naxiey4/14/20 11:09 am
1 emeralds 239 7
4/19/2020 6:17 am
Naxiey's Avatar Naxiey
Hey guys!

So as this thread is titled I am looking for youtubers specifically people who like to build and would like to play suvival on a youtuber server.

So as we all know SMP servers are very popular im not looking for very famous youtubers or anything just people who enjoy making video's and are wanting to be a part of a project, Or atleast be up for talking about this idea im having.

I dont wanna say too much here because well i think if you have fans who see this you may wanna surprise them.

So basically only real criteria i am looking for is

- You have to already know how to make and upload youtube video's
- Be willing to have at least 1 video per week (unless you have a personal holiday or family crisis or something)
- Have a mature but fun loving attitude!
- Be willing to help support other YouTubers who want to get involved and work together
- Be willing to get along with people who may possibly be annoying XD

So if your interested
please contact me on Discord

DISCORD ID - Naxey#6538
Discord channel - discord.gg/GBfgY7S

Oooor click to this link to a channel i will be setting up to talk about it!

If we get enough people who are interested we will have alot of fun!
If we dont get enough people interested will try again sometime in the future XD
Naxiey
Level 40 : Master Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KaedenCraft
04/16/2020 2:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I actually do a wide variety of videos. I'm booked up for doing things long-term, but I do enjoy doing server showcase videos, if you're interested. Here's an example of my work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAlZf2wXj7A
Naxiey
04/19/2020 6:17 am
hiya! so we have actually just about started the world were gunna be playing on together but if you still wanna join come to the discord channel and introduce yourself and we can get you white listed
for the server
Zeronieo
04/14/2020 7:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I just finished a big project that I've been working on all week. Just a little bit more recording, then onto editing. I launched my YouTube channel only a few weeks ago, but I've been working hard on it everyday. Check it out and see if it's similar to what you're looking for.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAi7yA_ZJzdTb8X8KW44WA

Currently it's a single player, vanilla survival world but in the future I'd like to open it up to other building enthusiasts. I hope you like it!
Naxiey
04/15/2020 1:50 am
looks great! come join the discord and we can discuss our plans if you would like to ^^
Zeronieo
04/19/2020 2:12 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hey, sorry about the late reply. Things have been pretty crazy, but I am still interested in discussing plans for the future.
PoliticaLilyYT
04/14/2020 5:11 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
I may be interested but I do not have discord. :)
Naxiey
04/14/2020 5:33 pm
okay! i kinda wanna get all people interested in one place to talk about idea's is there anywhere you would be able/happpy to go to allow easier group communication?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome