Hello, My name is Blaze

xBlazeTECH's Avatar xBlazeTECH5/2/13 7:56 pm
7/22/2013 11:03 pm
xBlazeTECH's Avatar xBlazeTECH
Hello everyone,
I am not new to planet minecraft but I thought I might introduce myself to everyone. I am an avid computer programmer who enjoys helping people with any issues that they have with servers or plugins. I am a very outgoing person with a very serious attitude when it comes to player's enjoyment of a server. I am good at enforcing rules, and even better at abiding by them. I would be glad to help out anyone who needs assistance. Additionally, if you are looking for a **FREE WEB HOST** then you have come to the right person. I am the CEO of PsychNode, a free web hosting service made for people who need a cost effective website. We automatically include scripts so you can create your website in less than 1 hour. Also, we have 1 on 1 support available 5 or more hours of the day, and we have a 24 hour ticket support system. If you are interested in obtaining an account, there are no obligations. Just sign up for a website at http://psychnode.tk/ for your free website. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know. My contact information is on my website at http://xblaze.tk and click on contact. Alliteratively, you may also contact me using Planet Minecraft PM
xBlazeTECH
Level 14 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xBlazeTECH
07/22/2013 11:03 pm
I also do free server hosting on a case to case basis. The servers are temporary, but they might just be the thing you need if you are trying to jumpstart a big server, and need a free server to start collecting donations. Please PM me if you are interested. I would be happy to review your case!
Eclipse111
05/24/2013 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sorry but... Free web hosting here sounds like a scam..
xBlazeTECH
05/28/2013 12:02 pm
I understand why you think it is a scam, But it is not. I can assure you that the website will be everything you expect and more. Hope you are interested...
-Kali-
05/04/2013 8:36 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Hello and late welcome to PlaneMineCraft Blaze! You seem like a pretty great person
xBlazeTECH
05/24/2013 3:44 pm
You have my interest, please tell me more...
xBlazeTECH
05/04/2013 8:32 pm
Thank you everyone! I was just wanting to hear from all of you, I have the ability to post a blog, what do you guys think I should do with it?
ramkoe1
05/03/2013 2:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LOL i got an blaze skin because blazes are just awesome.
nice to meet you!
Minecrafty1260
05/02/2013 8:25 pm
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
xBlazeTechHello everyone,
I am not new to planet minecraft but I thought I might introduce myself to everyone. I am an avid computer programmer who enjoys helping people with any issues that they have with servers or plugins. I am a very outgoing person with a very serious attitude when it comes to player's enjoyment of a server. I am good at enforcing rules, and even better at abiding by them. I would be glad to help out anyone who needs assistance. Additionally, if you are looking for a **FREE WEB HOST** then you have come to the right person. I am the CEO of PsychNode, a free web hosting service made for people who need a cost effective website. We automatically include scripts so you can create your website in less than 1 hour. Also, we have 1 on 1 support available 5 or more hours of the day, and we have a 24 hour ticket support system. If you are interested in obtaining an account, there are no obligations. Just sign up for a website at http://psychnode.tk/ for your free website. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know. My contact information is on my website at http://xblaze.tk and click on contact. Alliteratively, you may also contact me using Planet Minecraft PM

Just subbed !
19dshriver
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
Hello blaze, how have you liked PMC as long as you have been on here?
Summertime
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
No saying seven ONLY 8! Then, we can get along.
mrjrbacon
05/02/2013 8:23 pm
Level 42 : Master uwu
Nice to meet you
Minecrafty1260
05/02/2013 8:02 pm
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Hey,you sound to be a really awesome person!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome