Hello, I'm Caio

Caio_Anderson's Avatar Caio_Anderson5/23/23 9:41 am
3 emeralds 140 2
5/23/2023 8:45 pm
Caio_Anderson's Avatar Caio_Anderson
Hello world, I'm starting this post on Planet Minecraft after a long period of waiting time (Cause when I was a little fella I didn't knew it was safe or not to put an account here ). Minecraft will always be my favorite game ( or you could name it "Minceraft" ). I started playing it in 2014, being more exact on december 2014. My account was created by my parents, who I love so much till this day !

I really love being on such a creative game, cause I've made friends from all around the globe only by putting down some blocks and doing the "Minecraft Sign of Peace". Now I'm almost ending my Minecraft journey, but I'll let this game stay on the center of my heart all the time. <3

It was a pleasure to participate in this community, both on Hypixel, Mineplex, Party Mc, Herobrine Mc, The Hive, NosenseMinecraft, Goularte.top.gg, Lunar Client, 2b2t, Pvp legacy, Emerald Craft, MeepCraft, Redesky, LifeBoat, CraftLife servers , SkyCraft, WynnCraft, Mineclub and many others.

Fun-facts :
I created my skin based on Youtuber Ykuuro, the best friend of SaikoMene, better known as kkSaiko.

I've played many minegames, such as Skywars, Bedwars, Survival Games, SMP's , Rp servers, Creative Servers, Namemc servers, Murder Mystery, Pvp Servers, Adventure Servers and more among millions of others!

My Minecraft Bedrock Edition account is named ' CaioChaves2005 '.

My Minecraft Java Edition account is named ' Caio_Anderson '.

Thanks for everything, and have a nice day!
Caio_Anderson
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn