[Profile Update] I Guess This Calls for a Re-Introduction

Woodilicious's Avatar Woodilicious11/3/14 9:00 pm
1 emeralds 212 1
11/3/2014 9:04 pm
n8mo's Avatar n8mo
Hey guys,
As you may or may not have noticed, my name is "-Woody-".
You're probably thinking, "Hey, you're not Woody239! You're a phony! Hey everyone, this guy's a big fat phony!"

Actually, I am. I'm the same person who's been here since June of 2011. (Edit: Actually it was July ). Recently, the glorious Super Moderators have accepted my request to remove the ugly extra characters at the end of my name. I'm not the 239th Woody anymore. I'm the -th Woody.
In other words, I'm much better now, even though I'm the same person.

I made this post just to clear up everything with people who were wondering who that mysteriously familiar new person on the forums was. It's me, lol. The original Woody239, but just without the ugly 239 characters at the end. Unprofessional yucky-ness.

Anyway, all of my content will stay the same. My personality will stay the same. The only thing that has changed is my name.

(Thanks again to the glorious Super Moderators who accepted my name change request)
Woodilicious
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead