I figured I'd just introduce myself....

HeTheRandomEpic's Avatar HeTheRandomEpic8/7/13 12:49 am
1 emeralds 232 6
8/10/2013 4:45 pm
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
Hello, Planet Minecraft, I'm TheRandomEpic. If you know me through anything, you can call me Jack, but otherwise, screw off. Minecraft-wise, I am a member of the elite Military Builders, led by Grandmaster Soldier STEALTHy. If you want more info, go here: http://militarybuilders.webs.com/ and tell 'em TheRandomEpic sent you. I enjoy building stuff like tanks, boats, buildings, and whatsuch, as well as creating awesome skins. In reality, I am a US Young Marine in the Central Connecticut Young Marines, Vernon Company, and I am a YM/Private First Class and leader of Platoon 3's 2nd Squad. If you are a military-oriented person in any way, shape, or form, then you should check out my skins and projects. You may find alot of good content. Even if you have no affiliation with the military, I believe you will find my creations interesting. If you care to, PM me with a question concerning anything, really (for example, if you have heard of the Young Marines or Navy Sea Cadets, or Civil Air
Patrol, etc. and want to get info on them, go ahead and hit 'Send'), such as builds, servers, and things to that effect; or if you just want to get to know me better. Until then,

Semper Fidelis,
YM/PFC Regan, J. a.k.a. MB/CWO TheRandomEpic
HeTheRandomEpic
Level 32 : Artisan Ranger