[Finished]Story Contest!

Mapler54's Avatar Mapler5411/17/12 6:28 pm
11/24/2012 8:45 pm
LOLDA's Avatar LOLDA
Hello all you readers!

Welcome to The PMC Kitty Club's first story contest!
The rules are simple:
Only original stories are accepted
The story must be cat related in some way
Anyone can enter

Thanks to everyone who has entered!Sadly,there can only be one first place winner.And that is...LOLDA!The second place winner is....Tutto200!

Thread-The PMC Kitty Club-Story Contest #1

Hey everyone! if you dont win, you can still get your stories in a library! just go on the server 109.70.149.207:26465 and tp to minecraftpokekai if hes on then give him your stories in forms of books! The library will go on pmc when completed!

(this library has been aproved by the mapler society)

Thanks!Remember to enter!
-Mapler
Mapler54
Level 33 : Artisan Musician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Pyrominecraft2
11/24/2012 2:29 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Blacksmith
It okay I guess, I'll just enter the next one
Mapler54
11/24/2012 2:28 pm
OMG I am soooooo sorry!I never saw your's when I was updating the list. D:
Pyrominecraft2
11/24/2012 2:26 pm
Wow... My story wasn't even in te entries list.... not cool

My story was on Page 2 :/
Tutto200
11/23/2012 11:36 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Second place!
Mapler54
11/23/2012 5:10 pm
Thanks to everyone who has entered!Sadly,there can only be one first place winner.And that is...LOLDA!The second place winner is....Tutto200!You can check the prizes here
LOLDA
11/24/2012 8:45 pm
Level 49 : Master Ninja
wow thanks xD
Mapler54
11/21/2012 8:41 am
Remember,tomorrow is the last day to enter! :3

P.S.No more extremely short or extremely long stories...
Dukeeel
11/20/2012 5:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
This is a story about a cat named Deathwing(true story, actual cat)
As deathwing moved about the kitchen, he sniffed.
He then sat down and ate his food.
TEH END
Mapler54
11/20/2012 5:04 pm
Some nice stories you got there.So I have decided to change the due date to 3 days because there are soo many entries. :3
I'll add all these to the main blog post later today. :3
LOLDA
11/20/2012 3:29 am
Level 49 : Master Ninja
The last thing I would of expected to find on my doorstep was a cat. Sleek, elegant and purring like an erupting volcano, it sat their in a wood woven basket staring at me. Of course I couldn't just leave it there, so I grabbed it and brought it inside, making sure that the cradle didn't bump. Resting the basket on my table, I examined the worn basket in which the cat sat in. It was made out of swamp ash, my wood working skills finally finding a good use. It was hand woven and looked like it was made with care. Being a person with an interest in decor, I kneaded the wood carefully, feeling the bumps in the wood. Of course this had nothing to do with decor, but the feeling of wood against fingers was gratifying. Inside the basket the cat sat, intentionally on a round cushion. I picked the cat up, being careful not to hurt it and placed it on the table. It didn't move. I looked at the cushion which was soaking wet. Unlike wood, frail cotton does get wet. Once the cushion had been elegant and would of went well in a modern house, but now it was a dull colour and was smudged. Discarding the cushion, I had a look underneath the cushion. Sure enough there was a letter. Not trusting myself to move the stiff cat, I picked up the smudged piece of paper and read the letter;

Tis been many days since I bought this cat, a faithful companion. This cat is a dear friend of mine, and I cannot stand to see him fall, as I will. Please take care of my dearest, stranger, so that I may rest in peace.
(p.s make sure that he has milk every night, else he will shrivel up and die.)

I grimaced at the last part of that letter. It wasn't right. I looked over to the cat which was now dozing. The cat was speckled brown with a tinge of orange on the end of it's tail. It was curled up into a ball, which made it look like a mass of furry fat. I had never had a cat before, and didn't want to get one now. The letter had deeply disturbed me however. What should I do with the cat? Who sent this letter? What did they mean by
"I cannot stand to see him fall, as I will."
It didn't make any sense. It was late at night, and it was hard to keep thinking. The cat was sleeping as well, so I thought why should I go to sleep as well? I ended up curling up there on the couch, which was next to the table. My sleep was pleasant and unbroken until something brushed against my face.

NOTE: Don't ask for more details, I don't have them. And the main character (the person called I) is called James. A very basic name. xD
GummyBearFromHell
11/20/2012 3:29 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Once upon a time, I went to lithuania to see my family... They owned a cat called Choo-Choo... One day they did not find choo-choo, So i went to look for it (We are not in vilnius or Kaunas... Just a little farm town in Lithuania) i went to the forest....scared as shit.... i found choo-choo.... sitting on a porkupine and eating a butterfly...
Tutto200
11/20/2012 3:19 am
Leroy walked past the street light angry and sad. He had to go for a walk to cledar his head of the recent event din which his loyal pet had died and as if he needed more deaths as most of his family had died in a fire. His pet was a cat and a very special one indeed, he had found it 6 years ago on the porch of his door. He had saved him from his life of misery, his life of sadness. The two was clearly made for each other as they found confort in each others presence but the most mysterious thing was that they held a precious bond which had seemed would never break.
Leroy soon found himself at the park and he felt a somewhat calmness wash over him. Everything had stilled as he made his way to the park seats. He noticed that the sky had gone dark and clouds had began to form. It was going to rain he thought but he found that not a drop touched the ground. Thunder roared and the clouds became more and more packed up tight, completely hiding the sun.
"Strange weather we are having today." A voice said. Leroy turned his head to where the sound had come from but found nothing.
"Hello? Whos there?" I replied.
"Only little old me."
"Who are you and why cant i see you?"
There was a chuckle and a purring. I scanned the erea with elert.
"You would think an owner would know its pet by the time of 6 years." It said cheekely.
This time i looked below and found a cat sitting besides me but that wasnt just an ordinary cat, it was my one. My mouth dropped open in complete astonishment.
"YOUR ALIVE AND TALKING TO ME!" I shouted scared and shoked.
"It appears so." The cat meowed smugly.
"How can you talk how are you even alive?!" Tears began forming in Leroys eyes.
"Please dont do that and its not like i have much long. Heres an easy explanation... As you know im a very special cat as i appeared at your door step with no name, no owner, no traces of my past life. I am a sort of Mary Poppins and as you know your life was sad and i know how you had deaths within your family, well thats exactly why im here, to help you get on track. I have had many owners who like you have had such aweful things in their life. I am here to bring hope and joy. I have completed my mission with you and hope that you can understand that there are people out there like you some even worse who needs help. You have been great but our journey is at an end. I must go on but i would like to leave you a present."
The cat stood up to reveal a fish. All Leroy could do was nod, he didnt understand most of what his trusty pet said but he knew the meanin. It seemed right, he had known something was special about the magnificent cat but would never had guessed this.
"I understand. Thanks for everything, i, i will never forgett you."
With that that cat purred and cuddled up to him. Leroy wanted the moment to never end but that would be plain selfish. The cat headed back and spoke a last time.
"I will never forgett you to."

The End
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha i decided to do a talking cat. Hope you liked it.
Tutto200
11/20/2012 3:18 am
Sorry accidental post
MarksPSN
11/20/2012 12:10 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
Okay...
Once upon a time there was a man named Jack-V
Jack-V was a minecraft dare-devil
One day a crowd of people dared him too eat a cat they found!
The cats innocent eyes and color-ful fur made Jack crack!
Jack toke the cat to his house and tried to be-friend him!
The cat was upset and would not be friends with jack!
So Jack gave up!
The next day Jack got up to get breakfeast!
But he ran out of milk!
Jack was known to be LAZY!
SO!
Jack Ate The Cat!

The End
Pyrominecraft2
11/19/2012 11:59 pm
My Story (ENTRY and Long)

Chapter 1 - Countering and Observation

The Odd Feline

I was walking through the woods, or forest, near my house. I figured I might spend some time outside, since there was nothing to do INSIDE. I beat Minecraft a billion times, I checked my email and there's nothing, and I watched nearly every video on Youtube. My Mom always complained about me using the computer too often. She says I need to read, or be active. She also said I might get a blood clot, like I care. Well, nothing like that happened so I knew my mom was just overreacting, like all moms do. I've now just realized her point of me being fat and lazy, so like I said in the first sentence, I decided to walk in the woods.
Of course I'm not THAT lazy. I've been through the woods a couple of times when I was little. I ran through the wheat, trees, and grass, having fun, and always tried to find the center of the woods. Of course, I'm too mature for that now.
I noticed something strange. The trees were both Green and Red during this Summer, and the color tone was so bright it looked as if it were painted on. But, as I usually do, I walked on along, thinking it's no big deal.
This is the strange part. Remember when I said I always tried to find the center of the woods? Well, it was now quite easy.
In the "center" there was a huge round circle full of dirt and in the middle of that dirt was a cat, or mini leopard, or something. It was sleeping quietly, as if it were in it's own world, or in a in-depth dream. I crept toward this conspicuous creature of some sort, and I touched it. So far no reaction. I touched it again, no reaction. I put the cat over my hands and I held it carefully. The cat, is still asleep! Is it dead or what? I was so curious that I carried it back home.
I opened the door with one hand and my mom was right in front.
" What are you doing?" she said in a odd way.
" Oh, it's a neighbors cat, the owner said I could see it. "
" I see.. treat it carefully! "

As she walked away I took a huge sigh, because I thought she would stay on and ask more questions. If I told her I got in the center of the forest sleeping she would totally yell at me and to get rid of this disgusting creature.
I put the cat in my room and I found a basket near my bed, so I grabbed it and put the cat in there. I took out a notepad and I recorded all the things that were odd about this cat. Here are some things I wrote:

- Blackish Fur with Grey Stripes
- Eyes are smaller than usual
- Skinnier than MOST cats
- Sleeping with it's mouth open.... is that normal?
- Big Ears, almost like a rabbit
- Long Legs

After I was done writing the cat woke up. It looked around, and it acted like it had no clue where it was. Well, of course he didn't know where it was, kinda obvious. He ran to the door then turned left, and walked in a straight line (I am a careful and specific observer.) It walked back and forth and its head was turning left and right constantly, like a robot of some sort. It looked at me and climbed up on me. It said meow, and then.... it kinda pooped on my lap... " BLEAHSHA!" was what I yelled when the cat did such.
" Honey, what is it? "

"Oh no! She's coming!"

I put the cat in my closet and I put a blanket on my lap. I sat on my chair with a book and pretended to read. Surely enough, she came in.

" What's going on? "
" Nothing Mom, just reading a book. "
" Hey, wheres that cat now? "

I was stumped at first, but come on, I'm the lie master. I said this.

" I gave it back to the neighbor, don't you remember? "
" Really? Wow, I have horrible memory. Well anyways, what is that smell? "
" I have no clue mom, it might be your cooking. "
" Oh Quiet, don't be so rude. I will continue my cooking, tell me if anything goes wrong. "
" Kay, got it. "

As my mom closed the door I felt immediate relief (No, not like that -.-) and I grabbed the cat back from the closet.

Chapter 2 Coming Soon.

This is only 1/4 of my entry, can I continue or does it have to be on 1 post?
Windows7HomePremium
11/19/2012 9:03 pm
Level 21 : Expert Goblin
I are a judge. You can make it about cats from the Warriors series. Put it in a spoiler if there are spoilers.
Mapler54
11/19/2012 8:59 pm
In 8 days or so.
Pyrominecraft2
11/19/2012 8:14 pm
When does the contest end exactly?
accountfleftfordead
11/19/2012 7:11 pm
Level 45 : Master Network
Mapler, read my mesage, important
Mapler54
11/19/2012 6:51 pm
Three of The PMC Kitty Club's admins,mattp716,Rkana,and Errbay,have agreed to be judges!Including me,we are your judges! :3
Pyrominecraft2
11/19/2012 12:32 am
I will enter! Keep in mind that it will be long ang boring to non readers

Oh yeah, good luck DuckMiner
TheDuckMiner
11/18/2012 1:51 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Miner
I will go a head and try make a good story
Kummituinen
11/18/2012 12:51 pm
Level 22 : Expert Goblin
Once upon time there was 2 clans at Scotland. They were McKittys And McCreepas.
McCreepas were money-grubbing pigs, McKittys were fun having happy kittys.
One of McKitties bring big pig, they ate it and McCreepas attacked to camp of McKittys. McKittys had most warriors. McCreepers leader got killed by one of McKittys.
Other McCreepers were too scared to fight, they ran away. After this, McCreepas feared
all McKittys. Then McKittys lived their life happily.

The End

I hope you like this Story. Sorry bad grammar, im 11 and im just learning england started at 9 year old.
Mapler54
11/18/2012 12:48 pm
ReaCraft
11/18/2012 12:43 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
My story didn't actuley happen, but it could happen.
ReaCraft
11/18/2012 12:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
There was mechanic, some people said he had a cold heart. When he heard that, he became lonely. The next day, a pet store called Dill's Pet Store was opened right next to his car repair place. It became very, very, noisy. One day he got tired of all the noise, so he ate lunch and then walked over to Dill's Pet Store to tell them how angry he was about all the noise. Before he could open his mouth, he saw a little white cat looking at him, so he said, "I'd like that cat." He bought the cat, they became buddies, and the mechanic was no longer lonely, plus, people stopped saying he had a cold heart.
drew9900
11/18/2012 12:22 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pokemon
One day. An old man was walking by his house with a bag of chips. The old man was blind so he couldn't see. He every day asked his brother what time it was. Then the brother would always say 6:30. The old man once asked his brother what time it wasn't. He said 5:00. Then the brother looked around and saw five kittens. The younger brother decided to donate them to an animal shelter. The blind brother decided to keep one. Every day the young brother would feed the cats and every day the blind brother started to do it more often. Then finally one day the blind brother was feeding the cats petting them bathing them and even grooming them. Then the younger brother looked at the older one and the older one said: I just love your shirt. Then the two brothers hugged. All because of that cat.
BattleWarrior _
11/18/2012 12:00 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
Once there was a creeper.
It lived in a cave.
A steve came by.
It blew up.
TheDuckMiner
11/18/2012 11:56 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Miner
I might enter
Any prizes?
Mapler54
11/18/2012 11:36 am
By a story I meant a REAL story.
rock1234rock1234
11/18/2012 9:47 am
Level 24 : Expert Engineer
i killed a cat today and ate it.
starzz
11/18/2012 9:38 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Once there was a cat who killed a man. This man was a very strong person. This man was the epic face . The cat was sentenced to death because the man was so epic it made everyone cry.

the cats name was starzz
WDM_Shredz
11/18/2012 9:35 am
Level 26 : Expert Archer
Leol Won. Period.
LeoL274
11/18/2012 3:11 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Pokemon
Thanks man!
LeoL274
11/18/2012 3:05 am
My entry:

One day I was strolling through the Jungles of Minecraftia, when I found a cat! I got bored so I tried to kill it, but it kept running away... So I threw fish at it and it came and ate it! I decided to lure the cat into my fish tank to drown it. It wouldnt go near it, it only went for the cooked fish. I eventually got bored of this as well, so I decided to befreind the cat. I trained it to be a Creeper-Killing, Gladiator, TNT Mastermind Cat/Beast. I was happy so I went home and let the cat do it's buissness!

I then decided to check up on my cat the next day, the cats had evolved into mutant cyboarge cats and took over the world... The streets were burning and the houses were blown up... I thought, well thats the admin's problem. Then I realised I WAS the admin! I began to panic. "What have I done?! What have I DONE?!?!?!" I said to myself, panicking. Then I dealed with the cat leader, Commander Kitty E. Catguy. We agreed that they would stop blowing up stuff if I let them be Moderator.

The next, next day, I decided the cats were awful Moderators and just licked their paws everyday, so I blew them all up with TNT!

The End!

P.S. I made it up as I went. No Im not serious and I dont expect to win anything
MCraftedShorts
11/20/2012 1:03 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
WINNER! Well i hope they win :p
LeoL274
11/20/2012 3:10 am
Thanks man! I really appreciate the support!
xmx1024
11/18/2012 2:53 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
I found a banana with a cat face on it. I ate it.
Lord_Sauron_
11/18/2012 1:02 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome