[Results] Relics - A Data Packing Conteststars

Pleasenotme's Avatar Pleasenotme9/3/21 11:53 pm
10 emeralds 250 4
9/4/2021 9:32 pm
Chimerabot's Avatar Chimerabot

That was an interesting contest! Lots of interesting and original ideas, mostly well-implemented!

You guys gave me a hard time in judging! All five data packs had great ideas, so I had to base marking more on the execution and amount of content. Keep in mind that everybody who didn't win still made genuinely awesome data packs! I didn't expect every single data pack to be this good and well-made! Bugs were few, and balance was great! So without further ado, the results!

Coming in 5th is ERROR_422's Totem of Unbreaking
A decent data pack with an original idea, but kind of overpowered, and with a big bug. Good job!

Coming in 4th is One_Nose's Soul Eye
A great idea, with interesting and immersive experience, this data pack could have performed better, had it not been for one fatal bug. Great job!

Coming in 3rd is The ExiIed FeIIow's Lunar Blessing
A useful and fun data pack, carefully balanced, this data pack could have come first - had it not been bested by the content-rich submissions that defeated it.

Coming in 2nd is Gamingbarn's Temple Relics
A wonderful data pack, fitting in with the feel of vanilla, balanced and fun to use, and quite bug-free, this data pack was a real contender for 1st place! The only flaws it had were slight balance issues and laggy use of particles (both in the guardian relic). Wonderful job!

Coming in 1st is Chimerabot's Solar Eclipse V2
A great data pack, with no major flaws found in testing! The boss battle was neat, the weapons pretty well balanced yet fun and useful, and also very powerful. This data pack completely deserves its spot on the 1st place!

Now for the trophies!

A HUUUUUUUUGE thanks to CornCobDog for providing me not one, but THREE trophies to use in the data pack, out of sheer kindness! The trophies are amazing :)

For Chimerabot's 1st place -

For Gamingbarn's 2nd place -

For The ExiIed FeIIow's 3rd place -

Haven't made a participant's trophy yet, but will be making one soon!

Once again, great job everybody, keep up the good work!
Pleasenotme
Level 59 : Grandmaster Nerd