Pixel by Pixel [Pixel Art Contest] Season 2

Sardonyx's Avatar Sardonyx4/22/16 11:28 pm
1 emeralds 409 2
4/23/2016 1:47 pm
Sardonyx's Avatar Sardonyx
Hey it's EnderDurant, and I've decided to start another pixel art contest! This time the theme is Sci-fi! You can do anything related to that theme, so space things, aliens, or anything like that is allowed. It can be based on existing things like Star Wars or Doctor Who, although it could take away from your score on the creativity section, if it's too obvious.

Rules:
1: For the most part, please limit yourself to about 50x50, although larger images will be accepted if they are still pixelated. I'll be the judge on if it counts or not.
2: Use an image file, like a jpeg or png.
3: Make sure your art follows the theme.
4: Please start from a plain image file, and don't just copy or recolour an existing pixel art.
5: The contest will end on the 31st, unless there aren't enough entries, in which case the end will be pushed back.
6: Try your best!

Prizes:

1st place:
2 requests, 1 small and 1 large, and a trophy badge for your profile
2nd place:
1 large request, and a trophy badge for your profile
3rd place:
1 small request, and a trophy badge for your profile

The requests can be for different things, but please nothing for in Minecraft. I haven't really been playing Minecraft much, and I don't want to build stuff
Some good requests could be art or skin requests! A skin would count for a small request, and art would depend on what you wanted. I could also exchange a large request for 2 skins. BTW, my skins aren't great, so...... yeah? I'll PM you to ask about what you'd like if you win! ^^

Other Info:

The contest's deadline is May 13th, which also happens to be Friday the 13th, so everyone will have bad luck in the contest!
That's 3 weeks, which should be plenty of time, but if there's not enough entries, I will postpone the date.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor! (is that joke even relevant anymore? Oh well! )
Sardonyx
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter