Event Starting in 3 Days!

SuperSilverStone8's Avatar SuperSilverStone83/28/22 7:12 pm
3/29/2022 11:19 am
Jay_playz2019's Avatar Jay_playz2019

MineData Jam Season 2 is right around the corner!

MineData Jam will have a live presentation done on April 1st!
(Afterward a short video will be linked here to show off what it is all about!)

If you want to communicate, need help, or form a team, my Discord server is a great
place to go! We have a great community, and are ready to help!

(I am getting a PLANET MINECRAFT GROUP! If you do not have Discord, but still wish to get all of the latest updates, please join my group!
https://www.planetminecraft.com/group/minedata_jam/

So, what is MineData Jam?

Last January, I hosted an event called MineData Jam. This is an event hosted on the basis that the Datapack community doesn't get the recognition and support they truly deserve, after being overshadowed by the modding community and the very few limitations they have. This Jam is a 1 month long event dedicated to the people of Minecraft. The makers. The Creators. The Extraordinary. This is for you.

You have 1 month to create a Datapack for any version of the game. The wilder the better, however, there is a catch. You must create a pack that follows the theme, which is usually a sentence that can change the whole direction of your datapack. It has to somehow reach back and tie in that theme. The themes are more moral, and can be taken several ways, rather than do this, or use that.

The theme last year was "Infection Takes All, Eventually."

Some of the datapacks (when requested) will be posted to Planet Minecraft, so you can try out some of these packs yourself!

The Theme For MineData Jam Season 2 Is:
Will be revealed on April 1st, and will be updated accordingly!

This event is hosted by @SuperSilverStone (@SuperSilverStone8), or Silver!
All of my socials are linked here!

For more information, check out the Live Presentation being done on April 1st. If you are interested, please join the Discord! You don't have to, as all of the information will be posted to my YouTube and to my Planet Minecraft, but it is much easier to get all of the information through Discord.

The theme, prizes, and additional rules will all be shown off there, and then the rules will be updated on here accordingly.
The Live Presentation will be posted on my YouTube on April 1st!

(Click Here!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTmf8rJMVpA

For more information, please visit this page!

CLICK HERE!

Thank you! Get Ready!
SuperSilverStone8
Level 48 : Master Modder