Advolton's HUGE Design Giveaway! - 5 Winners. (CLOSED)color_lens

Advolton's Avatar Advolton11/24/21 4:10 pm history
11/27/2021 4:20 pm
Advolton's Avatar Advolton

𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓸𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓗𝓤𝓖𝓔 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷 𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

Hello PMC Community,
My name is Advolton and I am hosting a HUGE design giveaway completely FREE for everyone on the platform.

The idea began when I noticed I was close to my 10 year anniversary on PMC.
I started developing my own custom texture pack for this incredible milestone, however, I'd also like to give something back to the amazing community that helped develop me into the person I am today after all these years.

I decided to do this by launching this custom event, simply, alongside playing video games I create 2D/3D design work, recently I remade my profile banner as seen below, this was to showcase my 10 year milestone and also represent myself a little on my profile page. This is what I shall be giving away to anyone who wins this event, and the likely-hood is high as I'm allowing 5 people to have custom graphics made for their PMC Profile Page.

Here's the banner I made for myself:

And so, without further to do, let's explain about how the event works, the time you have to enter, the requirements, how the winners will be decided and how to contact me to export your work and add it onto your PMC Profile Page.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Important thread updates & changes. •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Please Read these important updates. (1.1)
Update 1.1 - Good Evening. I am making this post due to some issues that recently occured with the thread, the thread was made live a few days ago and taken down shortly after with a few responses. This was due to requirements that didn't follow the guidelines provided. Since then, I have spoken to two very helpful Staff, dreamCritting for resurecting and drafting the thread and Cyprezz for taking the time to discuss new requirements and allowing me to re-publish the thread under new rules.

So what are the changes?
We have now extended the end date for this giveaway to 27/11/2021 at 21:00 UK (GMT). This will allow people to enter again and gives them a fair amount of time as previously provided. Anyone who's entered the giveaway already does NOT need to re-enter the giveaway, if you have been Validated in the comments, then your name will go on the wheel tommorow.

New Requirements?
I have altered the requirements to now meet the community guidelines, you no longer have to diamond, emerald or favorate to take part in the event, that being said, any given are greatly appriciated and help support me as a creator alongside thanking me for hosting this huge giveaway. The new requirements are listed below alongside the new date and time for the Giveaway.

Final Summary?
We are proud to have the giveaway back online, everything else is exactly the same, so don't worry too much, we just had a little mishap in-between, the important thing is that it's back online, running and I'm very excited to announce the winners tommorow and start creating the prizes.

Thank you for your understanding,
I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Ad.

>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <<<

˜”*°•.˜”*°• How the event works. •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Read More.
The event will take place from the date and time this thread was made public up-to 27/11/2021 at 21:00pm (GMT) - UK Timezone.

Winners of the event after successfully completing ALL of the provided steps will be validated (ensuring they met all requirements) and then messaged privately in regards to what work they would like. Once the information has been given to myself, I will work on the banner for the client and send it back on the same day.

Finally, they will then post the graphics to their PMC Profile Page or use it as a signature on forums, they could also save the graphics to use elsewhere on other social media sites, once it's made, you own it, entirely free of charge.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• REQUIREMENTS. •°*”˜.•°*”˜
How to enter the giveaway.
Please follow all the steps below to ensure you're entered into my Giveaway.

Step #1 - Post "<3" on my Guestbook, shown on my profile page.

Step #2 - Comment below on this thread "I have entered" alongside the reasoning as to why you'd like a banner/logo created for you and what you'd use this for. Once you've completed all of these steps, these are the people we will be validating tomorrow.

Step #3 - You must have an account higher than level 1, this is to stop people making multiple accounts to enter or allowing lurkers new to the site to claim free design work without giving anything back to the community.
(This step was approved by Cyprezz)

˜”*°•.˜”*°• How the winners are decided? •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Read More.
The winners will be decided using a wheel-spin from Google.

This makes it fair for everyone and choices are completely randomized.

The only way your name will be added to the wheel for a chance to be 1 of the 5 winners, will be to ensure all steps are completed, or you could be terminated from the Giveaway.

To ensure users don't feel like we have cheated, a fully un-cut and un-edited video of the Wheel Spin will be recorded via OBS and posted to my YouTube channel which I will link in the Winners Post. This will ensure everyone has a fair chance, if you see your name come up, it means you've won, and I will reach out to you regarding your work on the same day I post the new thread.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• The Prizes •°*”˜.•°*”˜
The Prizes for the Winners.
Here are the prizes in which you can claim if you win on the Wheel Spin.

Prize #1 (Being picked 1st on the wheel) - A full rebrand / logo + banner. This can either be 2D or 3D.

Prize #2 (Being picked 2nd on the wheel) - A 3D banner for your profile.

Prize #3 (Being picked 3rd on the wheel) - A 3D logo for your profile.

Prize #4 (Being picked 4th on the wheel) - A 2D banner for your profile.

Prize #5 (Being picked 5th on the wheel) - A 2D logo for your profile.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• How to claim your winnings. •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Read More.
As noted previously, once we have posted the video of the spin and made the new thread, anyone who's name was called out on the wheel will be given a private DM via PMC on how to contact me further, once done we will send over your graphics and you're free to download and use them however you like.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Examples of other Work •°*”˜.•°*”˜
See Examples.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck, to everyone.

I will validate anyone who comments they have entered below, to be validated you must complete all of the steps required and this will be checked and confirmed. The winners will be chosen by the wheel this time tomorrow.

With all that being said, I will sign off with this.

Advolton
Level 25 : Expert Pixel Puncher