Which mob vote mob will you vote for?

yogurt_the_lizorb's Avatar yogurt_the_lizorb10/6/22 8:06 pm
10/16/2022 10:42 pm
Shift Stardust's Avatar Shift Stardust
Out of these three mobs, which one will you vote for in the mob vote?

Poll ended 10/14/2022 8:06 pm.

yogurt_the_lizorb
Level 33 : Artisan Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Shift Stardust
10/16/2022 10:42 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Warrior
i mean any skin that is from any other game even though i can but i wanna get a hard one
FarmerWithATractor
10/15/2022 12:39 am
Level 24 : Expert Theorist
Sniffer! Because it's the best one! Flat out! If you don't agree then you're wrong.
Da_Trixta
10/10/2022 8:13 am
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
I'm not voting, I don't really care for who wins, I'm just waiting for the losers
FRBF Studios
10/10/2022 5:47 am
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Why does everyone want the sniffer? I mean, the rascal is:
1. cute
2. useful
3. creative concepted
4. adding a hide and seek-mechanic

VOTE FOR THE RASCAL, PLEASE DONT RUIN MY LIFE.
FarmerWithATractor
10/15/2022 12:38 am
Yay! I get an iron pickaxe with Unbreaking I for chasing the little slut through the number 1 structure in the game where people get lost!
yogurt_the_lizorb
10/14/2022 10:44 pm
hey atleast its not the tuff golem thats everyone hoarding too (aka the walking item frame)
laukus
10/10/2022 4:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I love the sniffer but I just don't see it fitting into Minecraft yk, it's too cartoony and kinda messes with the vibe.

Rascal all the way, they're so cute
HeroWob
10/10/2022 12:22 am
Level 27 : Expert Nerd
Tuff golem all the way kids
kuromii
10/09/2022 2:03 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Cookie
The sniffer is so cute!!
Shift Stardust
10/07/2022 4:52 pm
i will make skins for anyone just tell me and its done
FarmerWithATractor
10/15/2022 12:40 am
Make me a Sniffer skin, please!
Shift Stardust
10/07/2022 4:50 pm
i vote sniffer and if you want make a FNF mod with shift the human winning aginst virus core ((pibby))
Shrimpware
10/06/2022 10:52 pm
Level 27 : Expert Spelunker
Sniffer. It's unique and fits in the game, while the other ones just seem like something out of one of those mods that adds extra mobs and whatnot. I also think new decorative plants could be really good. Plus, there's a good chance at least one or two of the plants will be edible. I know they're going to be decorative plants, but Glow berries are like that and they can be eaten so I wouldn't call it unlikely.

Plus, the other two mobs just bring in mechanics that the game already has. The Tuff golem is basically an Allay except it can't actively search out the item, it just picks them up when it comes across them. It could for sure be used for some cool decor, but there are already websites you can use to pose armor stands and generate a command for them. With enough effort, you could probably create something pretty similar to the Tuff golem.

The Rascal, on the other hand, isn't really worth the effort of finding it 3 times just for some decent mining tools. If it also gave you other items, I might reconsider, but pickaxes are pretty easy to get and we don't need a whole mob to get them from.

Out of all of these, the only one with actual unique or useful abilities is the Sniffer. Plus, it's probably our only chance at a dinosaur-like mob and considering it's ancient and sniffs for ancient seeds, it'll probably tie into the archeology update somehow if it IS added.
Dermugettum
10/07/2022 3:05 pm
Level 22 : Expert Miner
To be fair, I think the lush caves already added a lot of new plants for decoration. It's crazy how easy it is to get moss blocks once you have at least one.

The Rascal definitely isn't appealing to me. I'd rather see more unique hostile cave mobs rather than just the ones spawning on the surface. The Warden is only a start.

As for the Tuff Golem, there are a lot of useful Minecraft websites for sure, and the people behind them are awesome. But I don't see how helpful that would be for Survival Mode, where commands cannot be used by default. One of the points of these new additions is to add stuff that Minecraft currently doesn't support without the use of commands, packs, or mods.
yogurt_the_lizorb
10/07/2022 9:32 am
i agree with all of this. (also is it just me or does the sniffer look like a cow)
Dermugettum
10/07/2022 3:07 pm
I was just thinking of the Sniffer as Moobloom 2.0 (it's adorable and it's plant-related). I just hope these aren't the 2 main reasons why the community is flocking towards it.
yogurt_the_lizorb
10/07/2022 4:29 pm
im gonna vote for it cuz its cute but also cuz i want a new plant to decorate with
Dermugettum
10/06/2022 10:36 pm
history
Tuff Golem. A mob with a decorative use would be neat new concept for the game. I can't say much for the other 2 because...Mojang won't tell us what the ancient plant or Rascal's reward are! I don't they're worth the risk.

Edit: Enchanted pickaxes are not that hard to get or craft, and there's only a slight chance these ones might come with a new enchantment.
yogurt_the_lizorb
10/08/2022 9:45 am
also the tuff golem is litterally just a walking item frame-
yogurt_the_lizorb
10/07/2022 9:31 am
Well we do know that the reward is an enchanted pickaxe (Im assuming this from the vid) but we dont know the enchantment.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome