What you don't make at PMC? [POLL]build

User3323932G's Avatar User3323932G8/31/22 10:53 am
9/22/2022 12:28 pm
salvaPNG's Avatar salvaPNG
Hello, everyone!
All you here do something at Planet Minecraft Community. Me, too. You can only follow others or you make mob skins/player skins/texture packs/data packs/mods/blogs/maps/ forums/wall posts. I want to ask you: "What you don't make at PMC?". For examples: "I don't make blogs at PMC." or "I don't follow anyone.". (This are only examples.) People make that they like to do. For examples: "Some people like to make mob skins, so usually they make mob skins." or "Some people like make maps, so usually they make maps.". It's logic. Some people don't like to make something at PMC or they don't know how to do it. For examples: "I don't make wall posts, because I don't like it." or "I don't make data packs, because I don't know how do them."
My question for you is "What you don't do at PMC?".
You can vote and write a comment. Poll never finish. But I have an small promblem. I can make max 10 options of poll. I write here what I wanted to add to options:
"I don't make maps."
"I don't make blogs."
"I don't make player skins."
"I don't make mob skins."
"I don't make texture packs."
"I don't make data packs."
"I don't make mods."
"I don't make wall posts."
"I don't make forums."
"I don't follow anyone."
"Other".
It's 11 options, but I must delete one of them. I delete "I don't follow anyone", because I think you follow minimum 1 account at PMC.
Good luck!
User3323932G
Level 36 : Artisan Miner