Website Mockup Shop Question

TerraPlaysYT's Avatar TerraPlaysYT11/11/15 3:52 pm
1 emeralds 397 5
12/9/2015 2:23 am
TerraPlaysYT's Avatar TerraPlaysYT
Hi, once again, it's me, CodeMade Terra/Red. I was wondering if I could make a website mockup shop on the shop forum section. It would be really appreciated if a member of PMC staff answered this.
TerraPlaysYT
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TerraPlaysYT
12/09/2015 2:23 am
Thanks Azie! I was waiting a while for a response,but I probably should of msgd a mod. Thanks again!
CompositionC4
12/08/2015 3:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Well just do it. If it gets taken down then sorry Or just ask an admin directly via PMing.
TerraPlaysYT
12/08/2015 1:34 pm
Just so everyone knows, a website mockup (I believe) is a png/jpg file of a website you want to create. Could someone please answer my question now? Just for clarification, I will not be asking for money, it will all be free.
Azie
12/08/2015 3:20 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
If it's free, that sounds fine, assuming the content of the images you post is appropriate for our site. I would avoid including any domain names in the images in case those domains are in use and point to something that might break our rules.

CompositionC4Well just do it. If it gets taken down then sorry Or just ask an admin directly via PMing.

If something gets taken down, you'll likely be getting a ban for it as well. When in doubt, PM a mod before posting. If you decide to "just do it" and then ask later, you're setting yourself up to potentially get banned which can be avoided by asking before you post.

To send a PM, visit the profile of the person you want to message and click "Send Message" under the person's avatar. You'll get waaaaay faster response times by messaging a staff member rather than making a thread looking for a response specifically from a mod. All our staff can be found here.
TerraPlaysYT
11/19/2015 1:37 pm
Could a member of staff please answer my question.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome