Urgent Suggestion [Please Read]

BigAl512's Avatar BigAl5126/25/13 4:11 pm
1 emeralds 236 6
6/25/2013 5:34 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Urgent Suggestion to be implemented

Ahh, the amazing community of planet minecraft... NOT. To improve this there needs to be some changes.

How strict is administration on PMC?
Well, 4 days ago, on my first ever post on PMC, i was banned, for making a skin on a website not affiliated with PMC! I had permission to use the default skin, and i changed it so it was different, no warnings about it, just a ban!

Today: 3 Days ago i made a blog, where users could tell PMC the stupidest ban reasons, i had 100 reasons, and many diamonds/likes from it! I spent 3-4 hours editing, posting and formating that, only to find out that it got removed when i got home today!

My friend made a blog "what is your favorite block", and got a 24 hour ban for wrong section! He was also new to PMC and that was his first post.

Upon pming a moderator/admin, you get no good legit awnser of why you were banned, just saying Read the rules. Where are the rules located at? How can we find them? No response from the moderators, that should be assisting us in this.

I just find it just plain rude to delete someones submission entirely, and have to awnesr other then read the rules. People work hard on things, only to be forgotten, denied and turned town by the moderators of planet minecraft and how strict they are.
My Hunch about PMC
I belive my experience of PMC is that the admistrators accept the higher levels, more then the lower levels. Its rediculos, and everyone should be treated equal with respect and the same amount of chances, and respect!
I Think....
1. Moderators/Staff needs to be more friendly and helping
2. Give users chances, then immediatly turning them down, maybe warnings

Also, its stupid, being 24 hour banned for making a skin on a site, thats 1. Pubic and 2. Not affiliated with planet minecraft!

Right now, i have been pming a moderator about why my "dumbest ban reasons" was removed, i get a response, and ask politley if i can see it so i can copy it into a forum post, no responce. The moderators need to be in my opinon, more friendly and accepting!

Surely they can press a button or let us move it to the forums! People work hard on things untill "This submission has been removed"

People work hard on things, only to get denied and turned down, rejected and banned. There needs to be some changes!

Upon pming a moderator about a removal of a submission i worked hard on...
You didn't read that apparently.
I am no longer responding to messages in this conversation.
I've said what was needed.

Upon pming another mod
Read the rules

Upon pming ANOTHER Mod
That better then

EDIT: I HAD 2000 XP! GONE
BigAl512
Level 35 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Azie
06/25/2013 5:34 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Do not make threads complaining about moderator decisions. When you break our rules we do not have to warn you or give you any slack before we ban you as you agree to our ToS when you sign up for an account (this include the Tos, the site rules, and the submission rules). If you did not read them, which you clearly didn't or you would not be posting this here, you would know that we do not allow edits of any pre-made textures (such as the default Minecraft texture Steve) to be uploaded here. It is your responsibility to know the terms of the contracts you sign and follow their terms.

Also, lists such as your "100 reasons" blog need to be posted in the forum, not as a blog. We deal with all other "list" blogs the same way.

As for your experience, when submissions are removed, so is the Xp that was associated with them. We don't let you keep XP you earned by breaking our rules.

I suggest you read our rules very thouroughly if you wish to continue enjoying our community.

official-site-rules-t1040.html
submission-guidelines-updated-november-24th-2012-t40929.html
TripleThreatNinja
06/25/2013 5:27 pm
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
-snip-

Also, its stupid, being 24 hour banned for making a skin on a site, thats 1. Pubic and 2. Not affiliated with planet minecraft!

-snip-

Lol look at number 1.
notchthederp
06/25/2013 5:23 pm
Level 27 : Expert Ninja
1) The rules are located where you post a skin, in big lettering. It also has a link to open up a more detailed list where it says you can't use websites to make it or remix a skin (you don't even need to open up the list for the latter).

2) 'Read the rules' they were they easily accessible. You should of read them.

3) The moderators were extremely helpful and friendly towards me when I was a new level one. If you read the rules and follow them they respect you as much as a level 40. If a level 40 broke a rule they would be treat the same way.

notchthederp
06/25/2013 5:21 pm
Level 27 : Expert Ninja
1) The rules are located where you post a skin, in big lettering. It also has a link to open up a more detailed list where it says you can't use websites to make it or remix a skin (you don't even need to open up the list for the latter).

2) 'Read the rules' they were they easily accessible. You should of read them.

3) The moderators were extremely helpful and friendly towards me when I was a new level one. If you read the rules and follow them they respect you as much as a level 40. If a level 40 broke a rule they would be treat the same way.

BigAl512
06/25/2013 5:04 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Nerd
BUMP
RndrXAvengeR
06/25/2013 4:16 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Dang I thought planet minecraft was ok thats harsh.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome