Sim card not found

GiganticBlock's Avatar GiganticBlock8/18/14 12:45 pm
1 emeralds 209 4
8/18/2014 12:58 pm
Ghostmod's Avatar Ghostmod
So today i got sd card for my phone. I inserted it like it needed to be. And when i turned on my phone it said that sim card is not found. Not the sd card, but SIM card. The other one. I haven't even touched it but it just do not give me option to write pin code it just says that there is not inserted sim card. All i did to my phone was inserting an sd card.
GiganticBlock
Level 36 : Artisan Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ghostmod
08/18/2014 12:58 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Dragonborn
be sure that when you were inserting sd card that you didn't push the sim card in, sometimes if you push them in they pop out so try taking the sim card out and putting it back in if its easily accessable if you cant see the sim card then I recommend calling phone company from someone elses phone or something. this is only thing I can think of that might help but I don't know a lot about these things so your phone might just explode if you do what I say im not really sure but its what I would try personally if it was mine.
ME1312
08/18/2014 12:57 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Find Them CreepersSo you put in an SD card, and the SIM card is gone... take out and put the SIM card back in, restart your phone.

ME1312....so you come to PMC instead of your phone's manufacturer help line?

You realise the forum is called "General Help", right? Besides, custom service at most places are pretty crap.

well it is, but the help line might be more acurate.
Find Them Creepers
08/18/2014 12:51 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
So you put in an SD card, and the SIM card is gone... take out and put the SIM card back in, restart your phone.

ME1312....so you come to PMC instead of your phone's manufacturer help line?

You realise the forum is called "General Help", right? Besides, custom service at most places are pretty crap.
ME1312
08/18/2014 12:48 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
....so you come to PMC instead of your phone's manufacturer help line?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome