Server Submission Vanished. Help!

Frillard's Avatar Frillard1/7/14 7:53 pm
1 emeralds 249 4
1/7/2014 9:15 pm
Frillard's Avatar Frillard
Hello,

My server has been posted on Planet Minecraft for several weeks and I believe that it may have been removed in error by a mod. I’m really not sure what happened but 2 days ago (I think) I attempted to reach my server submission at this link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/galaxy-networks/ but it says my server has been removed. I checked the server submission guidelines and I can't see anywhere I would have been in violation. On my profile it says I still have 1 server submission (it’s my only server), but when I click on my server submissions it appears as blank. I’ve been steadily gaining reputation for my server and I would very much like to know what happened and how to re-instate my server to the PMC list. I'm just very confused.

Thanks for your help!
Frillard
Level 26 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Frillard
01/07/2014 9:15 pm
Thanks for your reply,

If I make a new server submission though, I assume I will lose the diamonds and favorites. This is what I am primarily trying to avoid. Since the old submission cannot even be accessed anymore, is there a way of "re-verifying" my page or should I just count the diamonds as lost and make a new submission entirely?
Frillard
01/07/2014 8:09 pm
Can I have the name of the person who reposted my server and a link? This should not have been the case. If I get them to remove the page can the old one be re-added or is it gone for good?
Azie
01/07/2014 8:54 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
You would have to repost the server yourself, to verify that you do, in fact, still own it. I can't give you the name of the person, so you'll have to speak to anyone that has access to your files.
Azie
01/07/2014 7:58 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Someone reverified your server and it's now posted on their profile. If anyone has access to your server files and/or console, you should speak to them about reposting your server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome