My selfmade Skin was deleted

Marcel1202's Avatar Marcel12022/22/15 11:32 am
1 emeralds 342 5
2/22/2015 12:24 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hey,
my selfmade Skin was jsut deleted by Mgreat reason: Parts of the skin are stolen!
Thats not true! What can I do?
I'll leave PlanetMinecraft if you can't post your own stuff here -.-
Marcel1202
Level 45 : Master Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/22/2015 12:24 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Please don't make public posts regarding moderation decisions. Contact a staff member directly if you want to discuss it.

www.planetminecraft.com/team
02/22/2015 12:05 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
1) it might have been too similar to another skin, so it looks like parts were stolen.
2)You edited someone's skin for them, and used parts of their skin, which even with permission is against the rules.
3)Human error
You'll most likely be able to find the reason right here.(Gotta love that copy and paste)

Click to reveal
7.3.5.2Part Picking
Part picking is the act of creating a skin by copying portions of another skin that was created by someone else. This action goes against the rule regarding original content and overrides the rules on modified content, which is never allowed in the skin section. Content created using part picking will be deleted.

7.3.5.3Banned Skinning Programs
There are a number of tools used to create Minecraft skins that are not allowed to be used to create skins submitted to Planet Minecraft because they violate the rules on part picking and provide libraries of parts to use, many taken from popular skins without the original creator's consent. The Global Ban list for skinning tools is given below, though the list does not show all tools that are not allowed.
Newground's SkinCraft
SkinEdit skin creator
MinersNeedCoolShoes Armoury
The SkinDex skin editor
NovaSkin skin creator
minecraftskins.com skin editor
SkinsProCreator (iOS platform)

7.3.5.4Acceptable Skinning Programs
Many skins are created by hand using normal drawing tools such as Paint.NET, GIMP, Photoshop, and other image editing tools. There are also a few tools specifically designed to be used to create Minecraft skins, including MCSkin3D by Paril. If you have a question about whether a skin making program is allowed, please contact a Site Moderator.
sure if your skin counts as spam, please contact a Site Moderator.

7.3.5.7Recolored or Modified Skins
Sometimes, a skinner will create several different variations of a skin, perhaps to show a character on several different teams or with several different color styles. This includes, but is not limited to, removing a small portion of skin, adding a piece of clothing or equipment, changing a shirt, and any similar practice. All skins that are created this way must be posted under the same submission, and any skins found breaking this rule will be disabled so that the author can move the skin to a primary submission before being deleted. To add variations on your skin, load the skin variations to an image sharing program and place the links to those skins in your description.
02/22/2015 11:40 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
phase
The obvious thing to do is talk with the moderator.

Edit:

After searching around for another five seconds, I find this thread: make-you-into-assassin-t472645.html
In said thread, the OP says he'll be using another skin to make skins for people, which when upload is against the rules.
02/22/2015 11:35 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
What did you make it with?

Using a program that has premade parts that you compile together is not a self made skin.
02/22/2015 11:33 am
Level 29 : Expert Taco
-Stuffy-
Can I have a picture?

EDIT: Also see who removed it,then message them and ask them how exactly it was stolen
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome