Proposal/Offer

dadnkjfsdsdf's Avatar dadnkjfsdsdf6/29/11 12:33 am
7/13/2011 10:48 pm
dadnkjfsdsdf's Avatar dadnkjfsdsdf
Was wondering if PMC would want to get into voice servers?

I currently have a free 64 person Mumble server set up with channels and all. It hasn't been used yet

I could moderate it (I have been various kinds of admins including admin for the PipeWorld server and Mumble). I would let you guys run it though. Your server...your rules. It would stay free as long as UKGame lets it be so.

Whatcha think?
dadnkjfsdsdf
Level 50 : Grandmaster Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dadnkjfsdsdf
07/13/2011 10:48 pm
I just saw the rabbit in both...dunno bout no evil and stuff
GrizzlyAmish
07/13/2011 4:25 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
QUICK, use the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!!!
dadnkjfsdsdf
07/13/2011 4:10 pm
Funny...never noticed how my avatar matches yours in a way

mommaCarole
07/13/2011 4:34 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
you think I'm foul and evil NOW??? Just WAIT!
mommaCarole
07/13/2011 1:40 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
I KEEP TELLING YOU .... I'm NOT a ...

oh wait. I keep forgetting I am a brat. Sorry.
dadnkjfsdsdf
07/13/2011 11:54 am
Sent an email. Let me know how i can help

Cyprezz
07/13/2011 10:10 am
He/Him • Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg Programmer
If you don't mind, send the info in a PM or info@planetminecraft.com. I'll take a look and see how it ticks and where it will fit the site. Thanks. Greatly appreciated whether we end up using or not.
GrizzlyAmish
07/07/2011 3:47 am
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
I ain't "much" of a brat!!
dadnkjfsdsdf
07/07/2011 3:02 am
Well....I have three others I use (gaming guild "The Old Timers Guild", Pipeworld Mumble sever, and the Energy Gamers Mumble). But I do hop around depending on what I'm doing. I'd like a place to chat while working on stuff (texturing or graphic logos (I do professionally)

Just would like to put voices with the brats typing o here or the official forums.

Smink
07/07/2011 2:33 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Pegasus
i like the idea its like out own little ventrilo, or we could just take some abandoned wow ventrilo and use that
dadnkjfsdsdf
07/07/2011 12:07 am
I'd be open to having you (Cyprezz) have all the info and appoint mods for it. Could become PMC's personal voice server for playing or whatever. has channels set up already and a web based control panel (I think it even has an app for it).

I realize you guys at PMC don't know me from Jack (Jack's my brother), but as long as it gets used and supported, I'd be willing to help out as much as I can with it. If it doesn't work out, no harm no foul.

Smink
07/06/2011 9:41 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Pegasus
seems p33ty cool
Cyprezz
07/06/2011 8:25 pm
He/Him • Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg Programmer
Sounds cool. How do we promote it here to get it going?
dadnkjfsdsdf
07/06/2011 8:51 pm
Well...first off, lemme tell ya

I had to switch providers. The free 64 person host wouldn't let anyone but me join and had no way to contact them (go figure...right?). So I have a 20 person server set up now (broke dude so I could only afford this for now...but it's not much more to add slots).

I'm in the middle of getting my ISP switched to my name (along with a sort of move), so I'm limited on time until Friday.

The host I have for the server has a code to put on the front page in three different formats. So you can see who's on and connect from there (provided you have all the info entered or readily available).

Originally I was creating it for texture makers to get together and chat, but I'd be willing to open it up for whoever wants to (how ever you/we would want the process to be to apply or what not)
colereesor
06/29/2011 12:35 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
coolio
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome