No project contests

creeperinmyhouse's Avatar creeperinmyhouse5/18/14 2:43 pm
1 emeralds 432 4
5/31/2014 1:16 pm
Blitzgrutel's Avatar Blitzgrutel
I always liked the project contests on pmc because it was awesome not only to build but to see others amazing builds for it but how come its been 8 going on 9 whole months since the last project contest? The contests for me was a big reason why i went on pmc and now I haven't seen one in 9 months. Is there any news on why there haven't been any or something?
creeperinmyhouse
Level 8 : Apprentice Necromancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Blitzgrutel
05/31/2014 1:16 pm
Level 40 : Master Engineer
I was said that the person that pilot the project contests is not there at the moment, and it's because of that, that there's no project contest for such a long time.
creeperinmyhouse
05/28/2014 8:37 pm
Is there at least any news on the projects. I am a patient person, but honestly I think that waiting 9 months for another contest with no info takes much more patience than I have lol, is there at least any info on if there are going to be any or if they stopped doing them because that would help a lot because I loved those contests lol.
Azie
05/20/2014 8:58 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
I would imagine that project contests are harder to organize and judge than skin contests. Also, project contests seem to have a lot better winning prizes, so obtaining the winning prizes/money isn't as easy. Just be patient. I'm sure there will be another.
creeperinmyhouse
05/20/2014 8:36 pm
anyone know whats the deal with having no project contests?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome