New Pc I'm building need help though

bean1008's Avatar bean100811/5/15 6:27 am
1 emeralds 272 2
11/6/2015 11:02 pm
_Phantom_ICE_'s Avatar _Phantom_ICE_
I'm new to PC building, as all I've ever done for new computers is go out and buy a cheap PC that can run last gen- but now I'm building my first PC. I've picked out this awesome graphics card, but don't know what else to get. My price range for the entire PC is anywhere around $600 to a max of $1000. Keep in mind that I'd like it to be around $800, but $1000 is my maximum.
This is the graphics card I picked out
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127874

I'm new to this and don't know what else to get but I know that I'm looking for a processor with at least 4.0 ghz.
Mainly I'm looking for help finding a processor that has a good price and is really nice. I'm willing to spend $300 on the processor alone, and any other parts you recommend I would really appreciate your help with. Also, the games that I'm looking to play (on max FPS and maybe graphics too) are next gen games in general but mostly Fallout 4, and I'd like to play that on max everything.

Kindly
Ethan
bean1008
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon