I NEED Team Fortress 2 HELP!

You_Mine_I_Craft's Avatar You_Mine_I_Craft7/4/12 9:21 pm
1 emeralds 154 7
7/6/2012 9:40 am
AustinTheHobbit's Avatar AustinTheHobbit
As I sit here typing, I watch my steam download bar creep forward as I download Team Fortress 2 at a solid 2.1mb/s. Suddenly now at 92% I realise, HOW DO I PLAY THIS GAME!? So I come here to ask one thing, HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME?! Are there any tips and/or tricks that you guys can tell me? Please? I hate being a n00b but we all are sometimes. So please write back because I hate playing games badly!

Thanks a bunch!
-You_Mine_I_Craft

CHECK OUT MY CURSOR MOD!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/cus ... t-cursors/
CHECK OUT MY NEW CALL OF DUTY SKIN!
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/jug ... l-of-duty/

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

You_Mine_I_Craft
Level 44 : Master Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AustinTheHobbit
07/06/2012 9:40 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
also some tf2 servers will have something called rtd where you type rtd in the chat and it gives you a random perk. sometimes even godmode
Gagaking
07/06/2012 9:35 am
Level 22 : Expert Unicorn
Not only this but you can craft metal if you scrap up your unwanted weapons. You then craft items (TF-CRAFT ).

If you need any specific help with classes especially , I'm here.
AustinTheHobbit
07/06/2012 8:51 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
whats your steam name? ill add you :3
bobobomb17
07/06/2012 8:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
In trading you can trade weapons but if you have stuff on other games like a steam coupon you can trade that 2. They guide you through it very fast
dudeblah101
07/04/2012 10:21 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Unicorn
i have a few tips/tricks for you first trick i would use, i would start off as a sniper because snipers go farther away from the battle more then anyone else and you can still kill. but with the sniper, be hidden and have the meter charged up. once you earn a few items by killing people, and you think your ready to really go into the battle, i would chose, a pyro, does a crapload of damage with his flamethrower. heavy, has a big machine gun, but as a heavy, make sure a medic is with you. or you can be a scout for speed. scout would be pretty hard though so i would not recommend it until you got it down. and if you need to do a lot of defense, choose the engineer class, they can build turrets and you can upgrade those turrets 3 times. as a engineer, you can make 1 turret, 1 dispenser(dispenser is a thing that replenishes your ammo and health), and 1 teleport exit and entrance. if your REALLY feeling like a pro and doing really good, i would do the spy. the spy can turn invisiable, turn themselfs into your enemy(just in disguise though) and when your in disguise, pull out your knife, go behind a enemy, and BACKSTAB HIM! you can also be a demoman you can do this whenever cause you know demo man makes boom. for me the hardest class would be spy. oh i almost forgot, if you dont feel like battling, just be a medic and heal some people. need anything else, you can just pm me, im almost a pro on tf2.
You_Mine_I_Craft
07/04/2012 10:43 pm
Level 44 : Master Crafter
Thanks man! Can you teach me how this backpack/trading system works?
dudeblah101
07/06/2012 12:35 am
Level 30 : Artisan Unicorn
I'm kinda new to the trading but I dont think you can trade weapons. Like I said I'm new, I'm just guessing cause the trading thing was added a month or two ago.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome