Need some screenshots with shaders

Ash's Avatar Ash3/17/13 7:42 pm
3/17/2013 8:22 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
Ok. Before you start, no, I don't need help with installing shaders, my laptop's crappy and slow enough as it is. What I DO need help with is:

I need someone to take screenshots of a schematic for me for my next build (which I was hoping I could have posted ages ago).

() 1 condition is that I hope you have shaders installed. (i know I shouldn't make conditions when I need help, but eh, I know some of you do have shaders)

() The next thing is that you need MCEDIT or some other equivalent. Reason being that If you do choose to accept this mission, I'll send you a schematic file of the build (it's a ship, so an all water world is most preferable) and you'll have to place it into the world.

() the NEXT thing is that I really hope you have some ability with taking good shots. Placements, angles and such are very important, as well as straight on shots.

Now, for the person who completes this, there's a reward. Either $10 worth of steam stuff, a drawn avatar of your skin (which equates to $15) or simply you can just choose to be credited in the uploaded submission and not take any reward.

I know people probably aren't going to reply to this, but here's hoping.
Ash
Retired Moderator
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sed11
03/17/2013 8:13 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
I know a way to make a picture look similar to having Shaders, although not exact, but I guess I shouldn't tell you how or the people who want money/steam stuff/an avatar will get mad probably if you choose to do so.
quitefrank_ly
03/17/2013 8:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Chef
I know this way you are talking about, it can be a tedious process though, even if you have the tools & a tutorial it can be difficult to get it right
sed11
03/17/2013 8:22 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
Not very difficult, not with Paint.NET atleast. I could be wrong about it being similar to shaders, although it looks a lot like it to me.
I used it in one of the first-pictures for one of my mods, 1 thing used being optional to make it look shader-like.

If you have PhotoShop, I guess you could make it more like Shaders, although I don't have the PhotoShop tool....
Ash
03/17/2013 8:07 pm
if you quickly head over to my profile I've uplaoded it for 5 minutes. you will also need the Creative Node texture pack, it's on their page
mrjrbacon
03/17/2013 8:03 pm
Level 42 : Master uwu
I am available to do this if you still need someone. I have the shaders mod installed and have mcedit. I am very good with angles and such when it comes to taking screenshots. I am able to do this as soon as possible.
NHGZaq
03/17/2013 7:57 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
If you're still looking I can do it.
I have shaders installed and a shader compatible texture pack.
I can get shots done and ready in around 1 hour.
quitefrank_ly
03/17/2013 7:53 pm
Sure, send me a PM with a link to the schematic and I'll head to it
Ash
03/17/2013 7:53 pm
VoVI'm able to do the shots now

I would love you forever if you could! Am I able to send a schematic?Email or pm orr anything your choice xD
quitefrank_ly
03/17/2013 7:50 pm
I'm able to do the shots now or early tomorrow (approx 9am GMT+1)
Ash
03/17/2013 7:48 pm
Waaaitt. COmprehending. Could mean several things.
a) the build is finished and ready to go
b) I need the shots ASAP, or then before next friday c:
quitefrank_ly
03/17/2013 7:43 pm
Estimated time of completion?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome