Need help with rooting my tablet.

GiganticBlock's Avatar GiganticBlock5/1/14 2:33 am
1 emeralds 248 5
5/1/2014 3:10 am
GiganticBlock's Avatar GiganticBlock
Hello everyone i am planning about rooting my tablet soon. It is samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, i have seen on videos how to do that, but i need to know few things. And it would be appreciated if someone would answer me.

1. If i do it can i still install normal games and programms not only ROM'S.

2. Can i somehow modify for example textures of android icons and stuff.

3. What special features i get by rooting it?

4. Does it make my battery last longer?

5. If i do something wrong is it posibble to fix everything?

6. When i root it will i gonna lose my all data or only if i will gonna install new version of Android?

If you cannot answer then i don't know why you even came here. So please answer me to those questions.
GiganticBlock
Level 36 : Artisan Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

peace1337
05/01/2014 2:58 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
It is the card you can buy. Since you seem young, make sure to backup all files before starting to root.
GiganticBlock
05/01/2014 3:10 am
Can you please give me a tutorial how to copy all files? I mean all the apks with their data. I know how to copy but not when it gets to copying program files.
GiganticBlock
05/01/2014 3:04 am
How i copy them? I mean i know how to copy but should i copy the main folder or only data or obb folders, or what?
peace1337
05/01/2014 2:40 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. For example you could buy wifikill, facesniff, you can download apps that make free in-app purchases(freedom) etc. Possibilities are endless! (you can even visit the Deep Web with your android)

4. Depends on the ROM and on the overclock.

5. Depends how wrong you go... I have managed to recover all my bricked phones(not my HTC One, because i overclocked it too much and it burned out motherboard)

6. You will lose everything that isn't on your SD card, so basically yeah.

Note: English isn't my primary language and i am terribly sorry for all mistakes I made.
GiganticBlock
05/01/2014 2:54 am
Sd card is already built in the tablet or it is the card that you buy? Because when i go to my files there is root folder and inside it there is sd card folder so i think that it is already built in. Please tell me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome