Mooshroom theory

Dreadstrike Inferniclaw's Avatar Dreadstrike Inferniclaw4/21/24 12:42 pm
9 emeralds 159 4
5/1/2024 10:02 am
Papa Enny's Avatar Papa Enny
There are brown and red mushrooms which are fungi, mooshrooms are mushroom cows, crimson and warped trees are also fungi, so shouldn't that mean there must be crimson and warped mooshrooms?
Posted by Dreadstrike Inferniclaw's Avatar
Dreadstrike Inferniclaw
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/27/2024 9:05 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Your concept has potential
04/27/2024 6:53 am
Level 31 : Artisan Miner
Cornbread_Alphanumeric
i mean, it would be cool, but i'm not sure the nether and crimson fungus are mushrooms specifically. they're grouped with them in the 'mushrooms' category in the bedrock edition creative inventory, and are internally called mushrooms, but if they were canonically mushrooms, i feel like they would called mushrooms.

i do now kinda wanna draw crimson and warped animals. maybe since they're not mushrooms, they wouldn't be mooshrooms, but rather fungoose. fungeese? fungise? hmm. maybe a different animal.
04/27/2024 5:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Anthony101990Jones
The fascinating world of Minecraft and its quirky creatures! Let’s delve into your mooshroom theory:

Mooshrooms:

Mooshrooms are indeed a unique hybrid in Minecraft. They’re like the result of a whimsical experiment where cows and mushrooms decided to have a party.
When a cow wanders into a mushroom biome and gets cozy with the fungi, it transforms into a mooshroom. These spotted bovines are both adorable and functional—they provide mushroom stew when milked!

Crimson and Warped Trees:
You’ve got a keen eye! The crimson and warped trees in the Nether are indeed fungi-themed. They fit right into the eerie, otherworldly landscape.
The crimson forest features crimson trees with their vibrant red hue, while the warped forest boasts twisted, blue-hued warped trees.
These trees drop crimson and warped stems, which can be used for various crafting recipes.

Crimson and Warped Mooshrooms?
Now, let’s ponder the possibility of crimson and warped mooshrooms:
Crimson Mooshrooms: Picture a mooshroom with crimson spots, perhaps resembling the crimson fungus. Instead of providing mushroom stew, maybe they give you a fiery potion effect when milked!
Warped Mooshrooms: These could be otherworldly mooshrooms with glowing blue spots. Their milk might have a calming effect or teleport you randomly (because, well, warped magic).

Game Mechanics and Imagination:
While Minecraft doesn’t officially have crimson or warped mooshrooms, the game thrives on creativity and imagination.
Mods and custom maps often introduce new creatures and features. Who knows? Maybe a modder out there is working on mooshroom variants as we speak!

In the end, Minecraft is a canvas for players to paint their own adventures. So, if you ever stumble upon a crimson or warped mooshroom in your mind’s eye, consider it a delightful addition to your blocky universe! 🍄🐮✨
04/22/2024 4:20 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
That would logically follow (but if MC followed logic, sheep and pigs would also drop leather…).

You might, however, point out the possibilities of various nether kine the next time you see one of those "I need ideas" posts in the mod/data/ pack areas…
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome