Mod File Mirror Bug?

Rashtar's Avatar Rashtar1/30/12 6:44 pm
1 emeralds 113 3
5/10/2012 10:37 pm
FoxOfDoom's Avatar FoxOfDoom
I have recently tried to upload a mod to PMC, and I want a little money for it. I tried Adf.ly links, but they are not allowed, so I decided to use RapidShare... I uploaded the file, and I pasted the link into the File Mirror slot, and I hit save, but it said "Please review/fix the File Mirror link, then try again" or something like that. Does anyone know how to fix this, or have had the same problem? Thanks in advance! -Rashtar
Rashtar
Level 28 : Expert Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FoxOfDoom
05/10/2012 10:37 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Adf.ly links are not allowed to be posted, unless you are level 20. Please do not necropost. Thanks.
cjc7122
05/10/2012 10:35 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Slime Tamer
i have the same problem it says i cant use adf.ly and im kinda pissed
FoxOfDoom
01/31/2012 10:13 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
RashtarI have recently tried to upload a mod to PMC, and I want a little money for it. I tried Adf.ly links, but they are not allowed, so I decided to use RapidShare... I uploaded the file, and I pasted the link into the File Mirror slot, and I hit save, but it said "Please review/fix the File Mirror link, then try again" or something like that. Does anyone know how to fix this, or have had the same problem? Thanks in advance! -Rashtar

Pretty sure making money is not the purpose of Planet Minecraft... And I believe adf.ly is allowed, as I see it on other posts.. I'm not exactly sure on this subject though.. It would be nice to know, as I see a lot of these threads asking about adf.ly links..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome