Just a tip for the mods?

Clui's Avatar Clui2/23/12 4:00 pm
2/23/2012 4:16 pm
Antiqua's Avatar Antiqua
I was banned for being an idiot, singing spam. I agree That i deserve it. But the moderator didn't give me a SERIOUS warning, this is it: "stop being a derp " I took it as a joke, and not a warning, so I therefore continued. I'm not saying I was banned unfairly, I'm asking mods to be more serious with their warning for example: "Please stop that".
I'm not trying to be mean or trolling, So I'm not asking for a load of angry mods saying "MEH! you deserved it so quit whining!".
Clui
Level 20 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Antiqua
02/23/2012 4:16 pm
Level 28 : Expert Elf
0: MODERATOR'S RULING IS FINAL

7: SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

9: NO SPAM, EXCESSIVE/UNNECESSARY POSTING, TROLLS

17. PRIVATE MESSAGES

This is a list of rules you may want to consider reading up on.
MCvipond1
02/23/2012 4:15 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Archer
You made this post for no reason. I'm on chat for most of my time and it was just this once that the mod didn't give a proper warning.
Clui
02/23/2012 4:14 pm
I really feel like raging now, But I wont, I just cant believe the number of people who respond to things without even reading the post! I said I accept my punishment and that I deserve it!!! You guys just don't seem to get the message! BE MORE SERIOUS WITH YOUR WARNINGS!! Otherwise People could mis-understand it for a joke and not a warning!!
Antiqua
02/23/2012 4:10 pm
So basically what you're saying is....we need to start treating you like a little baby who needs his hand held constantly and stern talking-to's all the time?

I'm sure we can do that.
Charlizard
02/23/2012 4:06 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
You spammed, so there is no need to warn you. Do you think someone spamming will even notice "You're going to be kicked"?
Clui
02/23/2012 4:13 pm
I didn't spam, I sung SPAM, a song by Monty Python, And read what I said properly, I did notice an un-serious warning, And took it as a joke, so I continued. And its in general, not just this time. I wasn't criticising anyone, and agree that I deserve to be punished, I was just giving a tip for the mods out there who don't say their warnings seriously. Please read the post before you say things. I see alot of mods saying things without reading the whole post.
Fokkusu
02/23/2012 4:16 pm
Level 43 : Master Fox
Charlizard
02/23/2012 4:15 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
I read the entire thing, i just so happened to not know of a song with the title "Spam".
Read rule 0 and do what it says if you still feel the need to moan.
Antiqua
02/23/2012 4:12 pm
For some reason people think that even though they KNOW the rules, that they can get away with breaking them under the pretense of admin abuse because we don't give them proper warnings.

My philosophy is that if you KNOW the rules, no lenience will be given. You know you're breaking them, and you won't get any warnings.

The admin was correct in this sense.
brandman
02/23/2012 4:04 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
I have to agree with you. I haven't experienced it on this site, and if it is happening they need to cut the crap pronto, but it is extremely annoying, and confuses the member on how to react. And before you say you should take what mods say more seriously, please treat your jobs more seriously, or else resign. Now once again I have not had this problem on here, so this is not directed at PMC mods per say.
Clui
02/23/2012 4:07 pm
Thank you for seeing the light *divine music plays*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome