Help me

roryd04's Avatar roryd046/9/14 11:26 am
6/10/2014 10:39 am
roryd04's Avatar roryd04
Ok, to begin with I know a lot of people don't like this but its really bugging me. So theres this girl I like who's a little out my league (just a little) and I follow her on Instagram and stuff and yesterday she posted a picture on there and I commented something along the line of 'Love that type of food' and so today she and her friends worked out I like her. In one lesson her friends were like being quite loud saying stuff like 'How was that pizza last night' and then said 'It was Meat Feast wasn't it, my favourite'. Then in PE they told my friends that I liked her but my friends already know and they were speaking loudly and I knew something was up. My friend liked a girl in his form and he asked her out and she said No, twice. And the girl I like her friends were the friends of the girl my friend liked (Yes that is very confusing xD) and they bugged him and teased him about him liking her. This is probably gonna happen to me and its bugging me a lot, also we have a school trip were not many of us are going away to another country for 4 days and the girl I like is coming so its going to be awkward.
Please can someone help me and guide me with what to do.
Thanks
roryd04
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

roryd04
06/10/2014 10:39 am
Thanks for all the great responses. I went to school and have had no teasing or anything, she talked to me once and I went completely red which was funny but I think I will ask her out on the trip.
Chauronslilsis
06/09/2014 1:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Just ask her dude if she says no then she's not worth the time also the worst possible thing you can do is not be straight up honest we hate that so don't EVER lie and ignore her friends if they start teasing they just want to get a rise out of you and you reacting to it makes them successful
darthwars
06/09/2014 12:45 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
Don't listen to what the other people say (E.g Teasing), surprise them by actually asking her out and be brave, don't care or listen to any of her friends!
PhoenixMagic
06/09/2014 12:40 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
I'm a girl and I hate it when guys ask their friends to talk to me for them. If you don't have the courage to ask me yourself then you will get turned down 100%

If you want a girls advice then here's mine:
1). Be brave. Pluck up the courage and ask me and if you ask me in front of my friends that just shows me that you don't care what other people think and I respect that.

2). Don't worry about needing an excuse for talking to me. If you make it seem that asking me out is just a random thought then it makes me think that you don't really care whether or not I say yes.

3). Don't interrupt me when I'm doing homework or reading because my mind will be focused on that and not on you and I will say just about anything to get you to go away without even listening to what your saying.

Anyway hope this helped, good luck.
StealingDaPenta
06/09/2014 12:54 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
The first one, asking in front of friends, (if this are not the same friends as you have) can be very though and stuff :p
Case_Hardened
06/09/2014 12:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Well...Coming from a 32 year old man who has...been around the block you could say.

1) when the ask her if she wants to get something to eat after school, tell her that you like her...make sure you pay. be funny listen, and don't try to get into the pants right away. be her friend.
2) if it all goes south and her friends tease you and she lets them tease you then you need to keep on going, nothing worse than a person who cant stand up for themselves of what they like. if that happens then she is way to immature to want to deal with.

3) find some one else who is actually real to you and your friends, that will solve it's self out. good luck
roryd04
06/09/2014 12:05 pm
Ok that gives me some options and thats helpful. But 1) probably won't work 3) is hard as most people in our form are pretty ugly. So 2) is probably most likely
NetworkPCE
06/09/2014 12:02 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Just tell her man, well says the antisocial, anti-conversation computer gamer.
StealingDaPenta
06/09/2014 11:59 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
What I would do is: Be honest about your feelings
roryd04
06/09/2014 11:55 am
I am British, hope that helps
The_Sowhart
06/09/2014 12:17 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
(off topic)
Woo, British!
SocialP2
06/09/2014 11:55 am
Level 25 : Expert Spelunker
Just straight up ask her out, but before that, try to get closer to her and hang out with her, other wise she will just go "No, get away from me you slag and creep" trust me, this has happened many times
Nom900
06/09/2014 11:54 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
Just ask the girl out. If she doesn't like you, and is rude about it, then you know she wasn't worth it to begin with. Just get it out of the way and play it up. Don't let them control the narrative of the story.
froghog
06/09/2014 11:54 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
nah dude its all good. to tell you the truth, i had this same situation the other day, and letting her know, even if she doesnt like you, helps. she'll think its "cute" or something, but it totally help the situation. dont ask her out, just let her know you like her.

side note, where are you from? "fancy her" just kinda tells me you are foreign (foreign to me atleast)
experttacobear
06/09/2014 11:53 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
I would stay out of that kind of stuff. Just ignore people if they tease you and just live go on with life. People will go away if they find it isn't working.
EnchantedM
06/09/2014 11:53 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
_Kiyoshi Ryu_
06/09/2014 11:52 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
I agree with the guys above just tell her that you like her lying will only make it worse and if your friends are your real friends they won't talk dumb stuff about you and her
roryd04
06/09/2014 11:50 am
Ok, I do trust my friends and I helped my friend when it happened to him so he kinda owes me one but I don't wanna tell her I fancy her cus I don't think she likes me and it could get embarrassing cus if you ask someone out at our school in the morning everyone knows by the end of the day.
froghog
06/09/2014 11:48 am
happy awkwardness. it just gets more awkward from here but its always fun
froghog
06/09/2014 11:47 am
never ever ever ever ever ever have your friends talk to them. they may be your best of friends but you cannot trust anyone when it comes to this situation. plus, lying may just make it worse. if anything, YOU tell her that you like her, or have someone whom you would trust your with your life tell her for you. oh, and make sure to get her number
roryd04
06/09/2014 11:40 am
Do you think its a good idea to ask her out on the trip or just play it cool. I also had a plan to get my friends to talk to them and tell them they know who I really like and say thats its not her. Are these two ideas good?
BuildFiend
06/09/2014 11:31 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
From what I can tell, you think they will tease you. So ask her out, since you are going to get teased anyway. Get on that man.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome