Employment Section

xBlazeTECH's Avatar xBlazeTECH5/3/13 8:49 am
5/4/2013 5:00 am
rageman96's Avatar rageman96
Hello Everyone,
I was just going to post my idea for a new forum container in the forums. I request that the staff add a Employment Section to the forums with 2 forums inside, a help wanted forum, and an Applicant section. In the help wanted section, people can post openings they have for their servers, and in the Applicant section, people can post their biography, their skills, and what kind of server they are looking to help out in. I listed the pros and cons below for reference.

[EDIT]: I know this is similar to the Server Recruitment, but I was hoping that it could separate the help wanted, and the applicants into two separate sections.

Pros:
[*]Less clutter in other forum sections
[*]Server owners get to choose from a wide variety of different available staff members.
[*]People can comment their suggestions for people in terms of their applications.
[*]Staff will have an approach where they do not deny people who apply, they just select the ones they would like.
[*]More to come....

Cons:
[*]It would require Planet Minecraft staff members to more more threads to these sections if people do not post them in the right place (I would be willing to help out as I have a large amount of experience with forum moderation.)
[*]I cannot think of any more... Please let me know below if you have any....
xBlazeTECH
Level 14 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LadySpiderwick
05/04/2013 4:50 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
I think we should have alternative ways of gaining XP cause if bias people like some are disrespecting some cause they're "level one" than there might as well be NO LEVELS. I'm sorry if this seems rude site moderators but when is this okay to say?
rageman96
05/04/2013 5:00 am
Level 42 : Master Lad
There are always going to be people who disrespect level 1's, that won't change if we add more ways to gain XP, just ignore them people and move on. Anyway, locking this thread, the question at hand has been answered and the discussion now is totally unrelated.
LadySpiderwick
05/04/2013 4:47 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
People ARE level one because we don't get much xp unless we SUBMIT stuff. And I don't like the attitude of "level ones are noobs" why don't those people shut the hell up and think about being level one once. I want to level up but I can't level up unless I submit stuff so why don't people stop being rude about it.
CoolCommando52011
05/04/2013 4:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
Shiny_Underpantslvl 1s all suck and are complete noobs and stuff and should be banned from planet minecraft for noobyness.

Let's just ignore the fact that four days ago I was level 1 shall we?...

Just because of a high level does'nt mean you're far better than them
Lucargia
05/04/2013 4:39 am
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
Shiny_Underpants
Lucargia
Shiny_Underpantslvl 1s all suck and are complete noobs and stuff and should be banned from planet minecraft for noobyness.

I hope your joking

Completely serious. Definitely. Absolutely.
OF COURSE I'M NOT SERIOUS! I'm not quite that entitled. Yet.

Yet lol
SquircularKnights
05/04/2013 4:38 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
Lucargia

I hope your joking

Completely serious. Definitely. Absolutely.
OF COURSE I'M NOT SERIOUS! I'm not quite that entitled. Yet.
Lucargia
05/04/2013 4:27 am
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer

I hope your joking
SquircularKnights
05/04/2013 4:21 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
-snip-

DeadDirtyRed
05/04/2013 3:17 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Lego Builder
To be perfectly honest, I agree with Neptonic. I'm only at my rank because of a single texture submission. You can't immediately assume someone lacks skill because they're new or haven't 'leveled up'.
Neptonic
05/04/2013 3:36 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
I'm happy being a lvl 1 forum crawler, however the remarks about lacking talent, either at me or another member, irks me. A little more than a bit.
Neptonic
05/04/2013 3:07 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
The whole 'lvl 1's are all n00bs' thing is starting to annoy me. The fact that some members discriminate against other members because of XP is a little... well, stupid. Look at me: 53 subs, +700 posts, and I'm very active on PMC, however since I am a level 1, I am a lesser member.

Whateves...
alrocks360VCLx
05/04/2013 3:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
You were once level 1
Fokkusu
05/03/2013 9:10 am
Level 43 : Master Fox
There is a request section, server boards and shops & services. It's not needed.
ProGamingCrew
05/03/2013 9:01 am
Level 45 : Master Pixel Painter
Funny that a lvl 1 guy with 3 subs and 32 posts say he have a large amount of experience at forum moderating. These thread are always created from lvl 1 guys.
Zemor
05/04/2013 2:13 am
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
How do you know that he hasn't moderated on other websites? Don't be so quick to judge.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome