[Drop PMC Links] I want to make an Infobox Idea Master Sheet / Tutorial for youalarm_add

McMeddon's Avatar McMeddon6/29/21 7:40 am history
15 emeralds 110 3
6/29/2021 12:58 pm
Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs1
Filling and styling the infobox of projects can be tough sometimes.

What to write?

What should go in there?

How can i make it fancy?

I arguably have some of the most heavy and complex descriptions for my projects on this Site, and implemented plenty of great ideas from other creators.

I want to make a Master Sheet with Assets that you can copy, adjust, implement, improve. I Also will add some quite unique Tipps that could help you reaching out to more people outside of PMC. I hope with this small outreach here to gather a few ideas that i've missed out on and you people might find awesome stuff other people havent seen yet.

Drop some links to Projects/creators with cool infoboxes/Project Descriptions
McMeddon
Level 84 : Elite Wizard