We Definitely Need A PMC Server!

SourC00kie's Avatar SourC00kie10/29/11 8:34 pm
1 emeralds 154 1
10/30/2011 10:36 pm
kacboy's Avatar kacboy
I've been playing single-player too long and I was hoping to find a great server...

Couldn't find any.

What we need is an official PMC Server for the community to get on and play and talk in-game. I do realize the staff has their own server and I'm pretty sure there are many servers the community plays on but no OFFICIAL server. However, this one major thing needs to happen to make sure it's OFFICIAL. Getting Cyprezz's permission and approval. Since he owns PMC and all. Another thing, if you are one that wants to make a PMC server you need to know that it can't just be a 20-50 slot server. Considering that PMC has over 2-8,000 members online a day the server definitely needs to probably have a minimum of 150 slots. So if you are REALLY into this and you want to be the one who gets Cyprezz's permission and approval (if he doesn't approve, don't try making an "official" PMC server yourself) then I would also suggest you pay for hosting monthly. Unless you have a VERY strong computer. Anyways, this is all an idea, I'm not in anyway requesting someone to do this, but if someone WANTS to and thinks they can, by all means don't hesitate to contact Cyprezz about it.
SourC00kie
Retired Moderator
Level 45 : Master Blob