Big servers getting bigger, smaller servers getting smaller

ryanogilvie's Avatar ryanogilvie4/1/12 2:06 am
1 emeralds 181 3
4/2/2012 7:00 pm
ryanogilvie's Avatar ryanogilvie
with the new system of voting and banners PMC has made it so the main page you see when you click on servers is all the huge 250+ slot servers. I know you can still see updated servers when you click for those but most everyone will only see the front page and wont take the time to look around. All that is happening now is people are only seeing these huge servers and small servers don't have much of a chance. I have a small server myself and when i used to get like 50-100 views when i update my server because it goes to the front of the main list now only gets like less than 10. That is the reason i liked PMC a lot to start with because it helps get more players on servers who are working for players and updating to bring their server to the top even for a little bit. I think the main list for people when there looking for servers and click the server button should be the recently updated servers like PMC had in the past. Maybe they can separate lists for small medium and large servers because I know there are some people who like huge servers and others that like smaller ones. Any thoughts or ideas about this?
ryanogilvie
Level 34 : Artisan Engineer